5.0 out of 5 stars Update To My Previous Review
Published 20 months ago by G. Thomson

3.0 out of 5 stars my mistake
I thought I was buying a material cover but this turned out to be plastic, should have investigated more. Looks ok though but will replace it when I can afford it.
Published 10 months ago by Niobais

5.0 out of 5 stars Update To My Previous Review, 23 Oct 2012
G. Thomson "GT" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kenwood Chef food mixer dust cover (Kitchen & Home)
I recently reviewed this item and gave it three stars because of a small fault in the stitching on one of the seams, I was going to return the product and then thought what the heck I can't be bothered I'll just keep it. about three days after posting the review the sending company Sussex Spares phoned me saying they had read my review and were disappointed the goods were not up to scratch and offered me a replacement and a prepaid bag to return the faulty goods, this was promptly received.
What can I say, a company that takes the time to do this to ensure their customers are happy deserve 5 stars *****, I am very impressed with their after sales care and would definitely buy from them again.

Once again Sussex Spares thank you for caring about your customers it's appreciated.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great., 26 Nov 2010
This review is from: Kenwood Chef food mixer dust cover (Kitchen & Home)
I have looked for ages for a cover for my Kenwood Prospero but couldn't find one so as I had to order one of these for my mum who has the ordinary Kenwood Chef, I thought I would try it on my mixer first and it fits brilliantly so I ordered another one for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars New soft cover, 17 July 2009
This review is from: Kenwood Chef food mixer dust cover (Kitchen & Home)
Whilst having to replace my Kenwood it seemed a good idea to have a new cover. The old one had done splendid service for over 20 years but was in poor shape being very stiff and full of holes. It washed well in the washing machine but had turned a pale yellow the way old plastic does.
The new cover is white, supple and a joy to look at. Thoroughly to be recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 19 Feb 2010
This review is from: Kenwood Chef food mixer dust cover (Kitchen & Home)
I was very pleased with this cover. It was not the cheapest available, but in my opinion was the best. It is made of a very substantial heavy duty plastic, that I am able to wipe down when necessary, as it is situated next to my draining board, and therefore gets a few splashes, from time to time. It has a nice Kenwood Chef logo on the front. Excellent speedy delivery from supplier also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality essential Kenwood Chef cover, 13 Dec 2010
Andrew Watson "Andrew Watson" (Bury, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kenwood Chef food mixer dust cover (Kitchen & Home)
I have alwayskept our mixer in a cupboard but after buying a Kenwood Chef I soon realised the machine was far to heavy to put in and out of the usual storage cupboard, But leaving it out meant it could pick up the dirt and stains from a well used kitchen, So I bought this cover and it was a bargain too! It is easy to keep clean we wash it in the washer on 30 degrees it is impervious tostains and is more attractive than the fabric covers of old!

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made cover., 29 Nov 2012
P. Gray "GruffyddP" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kenwood Chef food mixer dust cover (Kitchen & Home)
a cover is a cover. This one fits well and its well made. Nothing more needs to be said. I repeat...

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality cover, 16 Feb 2012
This review is from: Kenwood Chef food mixer dust cover (Kitchen & Home)
I'm really pleased with this cover, it fits perfectly, good quality and easy to wipe clean.So I give five stars, can't fault it!

5.0 out of 5 stars dust cover, 25 Jan 2012
This review is from: Kenwood Chef food mixer dust cover (Kitchen & Home)
A definite must to keep everything clean as well as neat and tidy on the kitchen surface. Valu for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, 26 Aug 2013
Darren Allen (Cambridgeshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kenwood Chef food mixer dust cover (Kitchen & Home)
A good product and a perfect fit to keep our Kenwood Chef mixer clean and ready for use. Would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good buy, 2 Dec 2012
This review is from: Kenwood Chef food mixer dust cover (Kitchen & Home)
serves purpose well and light colour means it's not too intrusive on the kitchen unit either plus easily wiped clean if marked

Kenwood Chef food mixer dust cover
9.90