4.0 out of 5 stars pop up house
Published on 14 May 2009 by A. Tobyn

3.0 out of 5 stars Unstable in light breeze
Purchased for Grandchildren wanting something a bit bigger than the norm. Unfortunately the slightest breeze nearly makes it take off, even with pegs on. A base may have helped stability.
Published 12 months ago by Mrs Lorraine Allen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars pop up house, 14 May 2009
A. Tobyn (london) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pop Up Mega Mansion play tent 2164
great to pop up, not so easy to pop down, this is the best pop up i have ever brought, (and trust me i have brought a few over the years) this house is massive compaired to the other ones on the market, it has windows with mesh (stops the flies getting in)curtains that tie up or down, and two entrances(1 door and 1 round crawl through space that you can attatch a pop up tunnel to. very good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is brilliant, 25 Sep 2009
This review is from: Pop Up Mega Mansion play tent 2164
This product is great, we can fit in a play kitchen, child sized ironing board, doll cot and highchair and a childs bean bag, with still room to move around! My 4 year old daughter and her 2 year old brother absolutly love having there own house. We managed to pop it down again without any trouble. The trick is to open it slowly, then you can see how to press it back in. It comes with instructions, just make sure you are holding it by the door side, and do everything from that side.

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch You Tube clip for easy to follow storage instructions, 13 April 2012
This review is from: Pop Up Mega Mansion play tent 2164
Have just receieved our Mega mansion and am pleased with how it looks. Nice and spacious and easy to pop up. The shown price is a little mis-leading as didn't include VAT and delivery charge is pricey, so cost was more like 50 in the end, which I think is a bit much.
Had some initial problems trying to work out from instructions supplied, how to pack it away. Look up on You Tube under the title; 'How to fold a 4 Panel Tent', posted by Ninja Corporation (the makers), as all becomes very clear and straight forward. Takes one person seconds to do.
Hoping it's hard wearing and am sure it'll provide lots of fun in the garden this summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Jun 2010
This review is from: Pop Up Mega Mansion play tent 2164
Thankfully my husband us expert at collapsing pop up tents, our littleguy loves it and always insists we join him inside, very roomy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Packing away-watch the video!, 11 Aug 2012
This review is from: Pop Up Mega Mansion play tent 2164
I can only endorse the other reviews - this tent is great, but throw the written instructions away and watch the "how to fold a 4 panel tent" video on YouTube. This took me about five seconds after having struggled for an age trying to wrestle the thing into its bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough, practical, great!, 30 Jun 2011
This review is from: Pop Up Mega Mansion play tent 2164
I am a Reception teacher and it's often difficult to find new and interesting ways of enticing children into doing particular things; most especially writing activities.
I had used a childrens tent before in the outdoor area which worked well, but it was small and so could not be used for anything other than creative crawling activities.
When I happened upon this mansion I knew I'd found a solution. It is big. Big enough for an adult to comfortably stoop in. Big enough to put a desk and a couple of chairs in and still have room to put other small items in too!
It's also strong, mine has had a lot of use and it still looks good a year on. You just need to make the children aware of the lip of the doorway as they do trip over it if they don't concentrate
We call it the 'topic tent' and when I change the topic, I put anything to do with the topic in the tent and put themed/inspirational writing bits in the 'topic chest' on the table.
It's really worked, I'm really pleased and it's really helped bring on the writing of my class.

5.0 out of 5 stars When its says Mega it is Mega!, 12 Jan 2011
This review is from: Pop Up Mega Mansion play tent 2164
I brought this as a indoor play tent for the kids, I didn't really look at the dimensions so when I got it out and it filled the kitchen I was some what impressed! I'd say its about two outdoor wendy house's put together. Two kids and an adult can sit comfortably in it. Lots of space and easy to put away and store. Going to be great in the summer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: Pop Up Mega Mansion play tent 2164
I bought this to go over the beds of my two year old twins (pushed together) to encourage them to stay in bed - mission accomplished! Nice quality and has taken quite a battering but always springs back! It is huge which is exactly what I wanted, but check you have the space for it

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!, 20 April 2013
This review is from: Pop Up Mega Mansion play tent 2164
After reading all the terrific reviews this tent has got I decided to go ahead and see how good it was for myself and oh my!! It's huuuuge! I have 2 boys aged 4 and 1 and they spent absolute hours in their tent today! Myself, their dad and both the boys fit with room to spare! The price is well worth it, I don't have one negative comment to make! It pops up in seconds and popping it back down into the bag is just as quick once you know how to fold it. I took advice from another review and typed in 'how to fold a four panel tent' into youtube and once you've seen how it folds it's a peice of cake. I cannot recommend it enough!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 1 Feb 2013
This review is from: Pop Up Mega Mansion play tent 2164
I got this tent to use as a sensory tent for my autistic son. It pops up really easily and the rods for the roof are easily put in and do a great job. I filled the tent with a mattress and lots of cushions etc and hung LED colour change lights across the roof and my son loves it! It's also easy to fold back down and put in the bag that comes with it. Also comes with ground pegs to anchoring the garden.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›