Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now

Price:£4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 3 January 2014
I'm not a huge fan of these Astronaut food pouches but my family love them, so I buy them as gifts. They're a bit pricey for what little you get but they really do have the taste described (to some degree).

They're great to open when there's a group of people because people are absolutely amazed and excited whenever they see them. Most people are generally quite impressed.

A fun gift but not something I'd buy regularly to enjoy myself.
on 2 October 2014
the texture, feel is not like ice cream; it has a rather gooey, rapid melting flavoursome taste. It is a product worth buying as a novelty gift or as a curious tryout. Pros, tastes nice, fun to try out Cons: small, melts very quickly so not long to savour it and crumbles easily. Overall would buy to try out. I have tried this once and i like it and is a better flavour than neopolitan ice cream.
on 31 July 2012
I bought this to send to my husband in afghan. I thought the idea of being able to send him 'ice cream' in the dessert would make his friends jealous. He loved the idea of it and the wow novelty factor however did not so much love the taste. Maybe a great product as a stocking filler for kids but again theyd probably enjoy the taste of their selections boxes more. Good for novelty value
We bought this as a Christmas present for a 12 year old boy. His face lit up and he couldn't wait to try it.

It crumbles easily. The texture is slightly odd but I think that that adds to the experience (well, you can't expect to freeze dry ice cream and maintain the same texture).
on 14 February 2013
This freeze dried ice-cream is a fun treat for all ages, you can get it in a variety of yummy flavours including strawberry, chocolate and vanilla! It is very helpful for astronauts but other people can enjoy it too! If you like maltesers then you'll love this as its after taste and texture is a bit like a chewy biscuit that slowly goes away. It looks a bit like coloured bricks, but don't let that put you off! A fun yummy treat for all of the family. Try it!
on 19 November 2014
I brought these with me in my baggage when I moved here from Houston. My husband's nieces and nephews thought I was Santa Claus. They tasted just like I remember from being a kid on a school field trip to NASA, crumbly and crisp and dry and creamy and chocolaty all at once. Thrilled to find them on Amazon as an add-on item. They're not that much more expensive than buying them in Houston.
on 8 October 2013
I have bought this as a christmas present for my friend as it looked really interesting! It is for christmas so I can't say how it tastes, but it is a decent sized packet and arrived very quickly and well packaged. Can not wait until christmas day!
on 18 July 2013
Bought as a present which was greatly appreciated by my space fan boyfriend. I got to try a bit myself. Good taste and unusual texture. Would definitely buy more if I saw them in a shop
on 21 October 2013
Arrived quickly, tasted really good and was exactly the quality that I had received previously from the company. Definitely worth buying just to try as it melts in your mouth.
on 17 February 2014
bought it for an Xmas gift for the sis but she didn't open it before she lefty and for some reason i really want to try it so going to have to get some more. great as a gift

See one answered question