on 17 January 2013
The Men That Will Not Be Blamed For Nothing wrote a song about this: called, The People's Common Sense Medical Advisor. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Peoples-Common-Medical-Advisor-Explicit/dp/B00867UUXG/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1358462614&sr=8-5

Sums up the book very well I believe.
on 12 April 2014
A very handy account which can assist parents when sickness befalls upon our young and not so young. Given how hard it has become these days to even See a doctor. This helps use also to spot the symptoms, in turn let after hours doctor to spot what is wrong. A Good Student Aid Also.
on 15 January 2014
Not read as yet but will do soon I read the books on my tablet before going to sleep.
Fantastic way to encourage more reading,
The Goverment should buy every household one and instead of youngsters going out getting drunk and commuting crimes they may read
on 3 October 2010
What a load of tripe!

Mind you, this was originated around 1890, so maybe it's not so surprising, but it's of absolutely no medical value whatsoever. If you're looking for a fascinating historical perspective, or just a good laugh at some of the absurdities (masturbation causes a welter of ills in this tome), then it's worth downloading just for that.
on 22 June 2014
This is a free book. I have not read it yet so I can't really comment on the content. But I would hope it has some good stuff inside.
on 26 January 2014
This book was very informative in checking my medication an the various reactions to each other. Very useful as a reference book.
on 14 June 2014
Outdated but some good items to reflect upon with regard to many aspects of life. Great to have it available on the smartphone.
on 13 March 2013
This was not what I expected at all, thought it was a book of ailments with descriptions. So I deleted it from my Kindle.
on 18 April 2014
Outdated. Not worth the effort of reading through, a bit long in the tooth for anyone looking up ailments or diagnosis.
on 19 December 2014
useful book even if onlt to be amazed at some of the things people need to get advice about