Published 7 months ago by Troaster25

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Rubbish
When it came it was stained, dirty, contained small bits of metal inside it and had a hole in the bottom!! I know it was only cheap but this is not acceptable. Its a drinking implement that leaks? Absolutely no use, do not buy!
Published 13 months ago by RM

5.0 out of 5 stars A £3.48 Hip Flask is not for life...but for right now it's ideal!, 16 May 2014
I own a few very nice, specially engraved hip flasks bought for me on various special occasions, which means they also have great sentimental value; so with summer ahead and festival season coming, I went looking for an inexpensive hip flask that I could take on my journeys, one that if it got misplaced or damaged I wouldn't be too bothered about it. I looked at a few; as you can imagine, the usual, ever helpful Amazon reviews ranged from "It's brilliant!" to "It's the worst thing imaginable!". So, here goes, This is not the cheapest one out there - but it's not far off it - it's £3.48. It does not leak - I tested it well - result! Will it leak at some point in the future? Who knows? It was £3.48, it'll do for now. The lid screws on securely - I tested it well - result! Will it slacken at some point in the future? Who knows? It was £3.48, it'll do for now. From what I can tell it is made from stainless steel - result! If I jumped up and down on it will it get damaged? Probably...but it's £3.48, what do you want for that price...indestructibility? Does it come in a fancy presentation box...erm? No - it was £3.48! It arrived in good time and wasn't damaged - result! The moral of my tale is this; If you want to be the only person stood in a field, having to explain to their loved ones why that highly expensive hip flask that they bought specially for you to celebrate that memorable moment in your life is now lost among the festival debris - go ahead...BUT, if you've got a spare £3.48, get one of these and get on with enjoying yourself. It only costs £3.48, I know it's not going to last a lifetime but right now it doing it's job very well...

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Item for the Alcoholic Worker, 16 Feb 2011
This review is from: Premier Housewares Hip Flask - 8 oz - Stainless Steel (Sports)
This is a fantastic item, if you, like me are a serious drinker then this is a must item. It enables you to fill the flask in the morning with your tipple of choice, (Cheap Whiskey in my case) and slip it into your inside jacket pocket and off you go.

The flask lasts throughout the morning, well into lunchtime and often upto 4pm when the bell goes for hometime. Colleagues and pupils have commented on my good humour and lively manner during a 'session' and I feel great as I swig from the flask in the storeroom of my classroom or in the gents.

The flask is nice and shiny in a lovely stainless steel finish, you could get it engraved but really what's the point, it does it's job fine and dandy. It does get scratched easy though, as I have dropped it a few times towards the end of the school day.

All in all a great product at a great price, it certainly keeps the dreaded shakes at bay, throughout the working day.

5.0 out of 5 stars first one awful, second one great, 22 May 2013
I ordered one of these because I just needed a cheap hipflask for a wedding. The first one that arrived leaked really badly so I e-mailed the company explaining this and they sent me out another one the very next day. This second one has been great with no leaks at all. I didn't even have to sent back the original flask. Great service and a great hipflask for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value Hip Flask!, 8 Jun 2011
Good value Hip Flask. Nothing flash or fancy, but does the job it's supposed to do. Nice size that fits well in man's jacket inside pocket or ladie's bag, without being obvious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 4 Jun 2011
LIMCKEGGIE (Highland, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This flask is just as stated, simple functional and 8oz. Good price, but not fancy if that's what you are after you need to spend some more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 12 Oct 2007
As a very heavy drinker, I find this ideal as it slips into my suit pocket perfectly. I can sneak a slug of absinthe anywhere! At work, on the tube, at family gatherings, and they're none the wiser. Well, I think one person suspects at work, but im going to make sure they get the sack so its ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOODSIZE, 17 April 2013
A. Fairweather "What a con" (Handforth, ches G.B.) - See all my reviews
GOOD SIZE AND GOOD QUALITY IVE FALLEN DOWN ON IT TWICE AND HAVEN'T MANAGED TO PUT A DINT IN IT

5.0 out of 5 stars Whisky flask, 16 Jan 2014
Delivery was quick and flask was an excellent quality for the price that I paid. It looks more expensive than the price paid. I was worried that at that price the top would be poor quality and it would leak out. No worries there. Great value and I would definitely recommend this if you are thinking of buying one. Good volume capacity also.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Rubbish, 25 Nov 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont bother, 7 April 2014
Unfortunately mine has leaked also , but for the price I can't be bothered to replace it from the seller but I will replace it with a more better quality product .

Premier Housewares Hip Flask - 8 oz  - Stainless Steel