5.0 out of 5 stars A real cheese grater
At last I have found a chesse grater that does the work and is so easy to clean afterwards. I have got one each for my daughters. They will love it like I do
Published on 1 Dec 2011 by G. Lawless

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken in 9 months
The handle is badly designed and snapped off after only 9 months use. I used it once a week at the very most. So paying 18 to grate cheese 36 times at 0.50 a cheese grate session is pretty damm expensive.

Do not waste your money, piece of c&@p.
Published 7 months ago by chunk

5.0 out of 5 stars A real cheese grater, 1 Dec 2011
G. Lawless (Hertfordshire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lacor-60335-ST.STEEL CHEESE GRATER (2 BLADES) (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars Grate Expectations, 18 May 2012
Having tried plastic ones and electric ones [all rubbish], I was delighted to read the glowing reviews about this. They were not wrong! Well made, strong, easy to clean and certainly the best I have experienced, it produces perfectly grated cheese every time.

One small niggle. The metal catch on the underside of the drum has quite a sharp edge and really needs to be rounded for more comfortable operation. Otherwise - superb!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding metal cheese grater, 4 Jan 2013
I had been looking for a metal cheese grater, and the key word here is "metal," for about 3 months. I don't know why, but I could not find just what I knew he would like in the United States--this was a Christmas present, and the only types I could locate were plastic. I found this particular brand and style via amazon.co.uk and ordered it immediately. Besides the fact that it has two different types of blades for different hard or softer cheeses, it has a locking mechanism to holds the "feed hopper" down and is sturdy--he just loves it. I will definitely be looking for other small kitchen appliances again from this company as this product more than met our expectations.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken in 9 months, 17 Nov 2013

Do not waste your money, piece of c&@p.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worlds Best Cheese Grater, 27 Jan 2013
Mark Hamilton (North Vancouver, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
Not usual to praise a simple cheese grater but this one is great.
The drum type which makes grating your fingers almost impossible.
Sturdily built so you can actually apply pressure on the cheese without bending the grater.
Two sizes of grater for different needs, easily transferable from right to left handed use.
Comes apart in seconds to clean.

Most cheese graters are actually a disappointment - buy this and you will never need another.

Great design

2.0 out of 5 stars cheese grater, 17 Jan 2014
I have long used one of these graters, and have quite worn it out. I was overjoyed to see this for sale and bought it ...but it is not so easy to use as the handle is of a thin construction and hurts the palm of the hand when squeezed to grate the cheese. So disappointed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 12 Jun 2013
I bought this grater as I had a Mouli grater for about 30-odd years, and the only reason I stopped using that was because it would start to go rusty on the edges of the drum, after washing, if it wasn't dried immediately, leaving brown marks on the cheese.
I had purchased a cheap replacement, made of plastic with stainless steel drums, but the catch on the "hopper" broke after less than 6 months use.
This time, I was determined to get an all-stainless steel one, and this looked good, with good reviews. It feels nice and comfortable and a good decent weight to it. It also works very well, so I am very pleased with it. I'm hoping this lasts as long as my original Mouli.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality high grade stainless steel rotary grater, 3 Nov 2012
Clivuss (Teesside, UK) - See all my reviews
Well made in thicker than average high quality polished stainless steel. The bonus is that there are two drums provided, one is for fine (Although not fine enough for grating parmesan adequately - which is a major oversight, in my opinion). The other is for a medium cut.

The build quality is such that it will probably defeat both my wife and teen-aged son's best attempts at destruction. The hopper also has a locking clip (which I thought unnecessary) - but is a nice touch. I should think this will last for years - unlike its plastic predecessors!

There are no sharp edges so it's comfortable to hold and not heavy. Sold at a very competitive price and comes with free delivery too. Mine arrived within three days and was very well packed - Recommended !

Now where's that Cheese????

5.0 out of 5 stars The best we have found.., 7 Jun 2013
A very efficient grater with a good capacity. Works very well for parmesan or softer cheese. The handle failed on one drum on our first one (identical but branded differently) so now we have spares!

1.0 out of 5 stars Nope..... Not all that, 13 Jun 2014
Looks good... But doesn't work that well. Ok for really hard cheese but the cheddar beats it every time. Cheese gets clogged in the sides on the runners and its a pain to clean.

Get a good one and not this one.