Price:£4.49+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Tommy & Tuppence are very partial to chasing after scrunched up Quality Street wrappers, and while I enjoy the insides there comes a point where you either have to draw the line or widen the doors. So these looked like the ideal solution - shiny, scrunchy, lovely crinkly noise and calorie free. Five stars from me...

Unfortunately Tommy & Tuppence disagree. Whether I throw them, roll them over the floor or dangle them on a piece of string...no reaction, nothing, nada, zilch! A definite 1-star from them.

So I've compromised on 3 stars, turned these into a rather tasteful set of earrings and bought a big box of Quality Street - anyone know a good builder?

PS The company I bought these from, Happy Dog Place (ironic, huh?), took nearly four weeks to deliver them and at one point Tracking told me they were in Jamaica. And when they finally did arrive they were squashed completely flat. So if you're looking for a toy in a hurry or decent packaging, look elsewhere.
on 3 November 2012
These are fabulous cat toys which I have bought years ago in a shop but unfortunately they don't seem to be available in the uk any more, so it was great to find them here. The balls are made of foil and so they make a 'crackle' noise which attracts the cats attention when you scrunch them in your hand or throw them. Many cat balls are just too hard and noisy but these are perfect as they can flick them upwards with their paws and catch them and easily pick them up in their mouths to carry them. Great fun on hard floors or carpet. Best of all if you happen to stand on one in your bare feet it doesn't hurt you and they bounce back to shape. Great product and should be made available more widely.
on 14 February 2012
l have been buying these crinkle balls for my cat since he was twelve weeks, and he love them as much now if not more and he has just turned 3. Well worth the money
on 7 August 2011
We have a year old part feral black cat,her hobbies are decimating the local bird and moth population (a worry as our neighbour has just aquired chickens). Beating up all of the local dogs which have the misfortune to walk past the gate, irritating our Westie by washing his ears whenever she can get hold of him, stealing his teddy bear and chasing balls of paper around. However she is transfixed by these crinkle balls. If I want her to come in at night, always a battle as she is on the lookout for the local foxes (to beat up!) all I have to do is stand at the back door and rustle one of these balls she is in like a homing pigeon. She has learnt to retrieve it and bring it to be flicked across the room and to stuff it into your face in the early hours of the morning when she thinks I should be up and playing. I have given several to friends and their cats all love to play with them. Might purchase another pack nearer to Christmas, hopefully to distract her and stop her trying to chew the fairy lights this year.
on 2 December 2011
These are brilliant, my kitten loves them!! She carries them around the whole house and seems to like the noise they make when she bites them. I would recommend these and for the price you can't go wrong.
on 16 July 2011
My cats love these. Before I found these I used to give them rolled up tinfoil, but these crinkle toys stay in one piece, unlike tinfoil. Cats love the noise and they are still a soft toy for them to play with. I can recommend them, the delivery time and packaging were all very good, and I would buy from this company again.
on 21 November 2011
My cats love these they throw them about and chew them up I think they like the noise they make. They carry them all over the house throwing them in the air and chasing them.
on 17 February 2012
I bought these as they were recommended and so cheap, one of our best choices, just so much fun and much more robust and noisy than a ball of foil.
on 18 February 2012
Wow... This item arrived yesterday and my kitten loves them, she swats them then chases after them, carries them around with her to different rooms in the house , definatly a great buy !
on 4 June 2014
I could have bought this item at a local pet shop for cheaper, but I liked that these were multi coloured and decided to order them instead.
I did not expect to receive the exact same colours as shown on the picture BUT I did expect to at least receive multi coloured ones as advertised.

I was also surprised to see the item was shipped from America when they finally arrived.
I always check to see where items are shipped from before I buy and wouldn't have bought these if I'd known.
What really irritated me though is not that this item took weeks to arrive but that the seller only dispatched this item a whole week after I purchased it.
And then to top it all off, I received an envelope with crinkle balls all squished flat and useless...

Not impressed...