5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for our needs
We bought this for our motorhome shower cubicle. It has a strong spring and is easy to put up even in a tight space. Did have a small panic when I pulled the inner pole out too far on the first attempt but the instructions are clear - just pull it right out then feed it back in the other end and start again. Neat, lightweight and strong.
Published on 6 May 2011 by M. Hart

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for heavy items
I read many of the reviews and took a gamble that this would manage to keep up with several coats on it. It did not and ended up bending so that now it cannot be adjusted or used. A few reviews felt it could stand up under daily use with the weight of coats but it did not in our circumstances. Even if you are considering lighter weights I would also caution that since...
Published 10 months ago by Yackimec

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for our needs, 6 May 2011
M. Hart "Margaret" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wenko Telescopic slide bar 20 mm chrome 70-115 (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Also works for heavy items, 4 Dec 2012
I use this in my wardrobe and hang quite a lot of fairly heavy trench coats and winter coats on it. It stays in place and although I doubt I could hang from it it certainly does the job. It's a brilliant solution if you want to avoid a complicated manual approach such as making holes in your furniture for the purpose of fitting in a more permanent solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wenko Telescopic Shower Pole, 11 Sep 2010
Mr. D. Thorp (West Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
The Telescopic pole was just what I was looking for, It was easy to install and fits fantastically between the walls of my new shower cubicle. It fits so well you could swing of it, DONT try though!! It doesnt move at all!! I would recommend this product to anyone who requires an extendable shower pole.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds heavy duty, 13 Jan 2014
I bought this bar to hang my long dresses and winter coats that can't fit in the wardrobe. I have a small storage room which is perfect of shoes and coats. After reading few reviews I decided to give it a go and I have no regrets. it fits perfect, with no need to drill the wall, and it holds 6 coats. I have some dresses too but i'll hang them to the second bar that i am going to buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the job, 19 Dec 2011
generally good, but only holds very light material. Metal so quite sturdy, won't break if it falls (It has fallen a few times, but I extended it a bit more and now it stays on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shower (Laundry) Rods, 22 Jun 2009
I have put 2 of these rods up in the wetroom to hang up damp shirts to be ironed (although my partner has now hijacked space for his wetsuit). They are easy to fit and seem to hold up to whatever we hang on them. The product was sent in good time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable value top quality item!, 12 Jun 2014
I ordered this item for hanging clothes on in a cupboard. This has worked perfectly! It is so sturdy and feels like it could take a lot more weight than just clothes! It takes literally two seconds to put up, I would recommend this item to everyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars More than a shower pole, 5 Dec 2011
I ordered this to create a coat hanging rail in a downstairs cupboard. I have just 'fixed' it in (no tools required) and I only have 5 coats and hangers on there at the moment but it's fine so far! There's no indication on the packaging regarding what load it will endure ... probably as it's designed to carry a lightweight shower curtain, but it is a good solution for my requirement without a trip to a DIY shop and power tools. Additionally as no drilling and fixing is required it overcomes the issue of accidentally hitting an electrical wire in the wall of this cupboard...(where there are various circuits of alarms, thermostats etc... going on).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 11 Jan 2012
Steph (Bracknell, UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased this to hang a door curtain as I'm in a rented property so didn't want to drill holes into walls. It feels very sturdy and doesn't feel as though it's going to fall down any time soon. Also, it looks much better than I thought it would and for a good price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with purchase, 28 Feb 2011
Jimbo (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This does exactly what I wanted very well which was to put up a curtain in the hallway to keep drafts contained as well as to take it away when the weather warms up. Sturdy and well made, but will not win any fashion awards.