5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent star chart!
Published on 1 Feb 2009 by Mrs. K. Burnett

3.0 out of 5 stars Magnetic star chart
I bought this to encourage my 3 year old son to gain a little bit more independence & also to encourage & reward good behaviour. The chart itself does work & my son's willingness to put stars on the chart to build up to a reward was increased.
Published on 5 April 2009 by love a brew

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent star chart!, 1 Feb 2009
Mrs. K. Burnett (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magnetic Star Chart (Toy)
This is the best star chart I have ever come across - it's all magnetic so the stars stay put and are reusable. You can write your own things on some of the blank boxes too. It's good to have pictures so the younger ones can understand. We have ours pinned up in the kitchen, it's easy to hang. All the stars are kept inside as it opens up like a book. I have recommended this to everyone I know!

3.0 out of 5 stars Magnetic star chart, 5 April 2009
love a brew (Yorkshire - UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Magnetic Star Chart (Toy)
The down side to this product is that if you try to store the unused stars & tasks in the folder, they fall out as there is not enough space & magnetic force to hold them all in place. So having to pick them up off the floor every day gets a little bit annoying!
But if you are wanting a product to help your child's behaviour & making activities that are a little stressful (we found brushing our sons teeth difficult) more fun, then this product does work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Disappointed, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: Magnetic Star Chart (Toy)
Magnets not strong enough and slide off chart. Much smaller than we expected. Poor quality and expensive for what it is. We would not recommend it. Extremely disappointed. It is useless and a complete waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected, 4 July 2014
Excellent just as I expected

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Magnetic Star Chart (Toy)
Though this was smaller than I expected its great quality and great value for money. My only gripe would be that it would be good to have some kind of storage inside the chart for the extra stars and themes. It currently relies on magnets to hold these pieces in place but its not strong enough and once you have used the chart once you have dozens of loose stars around!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have in our house, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Magnetic Star Chart (Toy)
It's smaller than I thought it would be but still works excellently. My little boy will practically do anything to get a start on his chart. He wasn't exactly a monster before, just a stubborn 4 year old. But this chart works like magic. He's now polite and helpful the majority of he time. Don't get me wrong he still has his moments. But he now thinks about what he's doing. It's a good job it's reusable. I'd have been through lots of the ones with stickers on by now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab fab fab fab, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Magnetic Star Chart (Toy)
These are a fantastic idea! There are lots of different magnets to choose from or alternatively use the spare blanks for a activity of your own. My children loved setting the chart up and already can't wait to receive their stars for their good work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job very well, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: Magnetic Star Chart (Toy)
I purchased this for my little girl as we have been having a few behaviour issues. She has responded very well to it so far. The star chart comes with lots of pre-determined behaviour magnets (such as 'share my toys') and then also six magnets which you can write your own specific behaviour goals on, so is adaptable to the needs of each child. The magnets stick well to the board as well. Very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Magnetic Star Chart (Toy)
This is a really good item. A bit smaller than I expected but good quality all the same and being magnetic makes it more easily reusable rather than the usual sticker reward charts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: Magnetic Star Chart (Toy)
So pleased with this - my son has reacted really well to the idea of obtaining stars for being helpful, playing nicely and saying please and thank you.

Magnetic Star Chart