5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
Published on 5 Sep 2009 by M. Richards

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointing
Published on 17 July 2010 by macca

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointing, 17 July 2010
macca (Shropshire, UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Safari Chunky Puzzle (Toy)
I really liked the idea of this toy - still do. It should work really well. But when it arrived the animal pieces that fit in the jigsaw are made of nasty MDF and the pattern on the front of each animal is just stuck on paper. I nearly sent it back as soon as I opened it as it was still all covered in MDF dust and I was reluctant to let my baby play with it. I talked myself into the idea that I was just being over-protective and fussy, so I spent ages cleaning each piece before I gave it to her. She's been playing with it for about 10 minutes and the coloured part of the animals is already peeling off and there are chips round the edges of the back of shapes. I should have guessed from the price that it wasn't going to be a high quality wooden toy, but even so, I didn't expect it to be quite so cheap and nasty. MDF is not wood as far as I am concerned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 5 Sep 2009
M. Richards - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Safari Chunky Puzzle (Toy)
This is a great puzzle! It's beautifully crafted and also I great way to introduce puzzles to children! I bought this for my son when he was nine months old and he started to play with it straight away, throwing the pieces around, chewing on them etc...he's favourites are the giraffe and the crocodile! My son is now 1 year old and can almost put all pieces in the right place.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 8 Feb 2008
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Safari Chunky Puzzle (Toy)
My one year old loves this puzzle - wonderful for matching pictures and she also loves playing with the chunky pieces great value a must!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely puzzle, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Safari Chunky Puzzle (Toy)
my 18 month and 2 year old grandchildren enjoy playing with this puzzle it is well made and the character's are bright and attractive I will purchase more products from this company

5.0 out of 5 stars Chunky pieces for small hands, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Safari Chunky Puzzle (Toy)
Love Melissa and Doug products. Well made - bright colours and easy to grip pieces. Great to teach young children the names of African animals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Safari Chunky Puzzle (Toy)
Bought this for my little girls 1st birthday, she absolutely loves it. She's not quite old enough yet to be able to fit the pieces in their correct spaces but she's happy just to play with the colourful animals and learn what they are. The puzzle is very good quality and it would be a lovely present for a child a bit older, say 2 or 3. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great puzzle for little hands, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Safari Chunky Puzzle (Toy)
I'm a nursery teacher and we have this puzzle at school. Children love playing with them. They are very easy to grab and the pictures are very nice and colorful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Safari Chunky Puzzle (Toy)
Amazing value, the quality is brilliant and the colours and size are fantastic! Totally recommend you buy this product your child will love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very popular, 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Safari Chunky Puzzle (Toy)
15 month old loves this. Animals a good chunky size but why an ostrich? A plus that it isn't difficult to stand up the animals either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 2 Sep 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Safari Chunky Puzzle (Toy)
This was really nice, good quality and I liked that there is pictures also under the pieces. My kid loved it also

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›