5.0 out of 5 stars Quality
Published on 15 Sept. 2010 by Corkie

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but expensive
I got this today. It seemed like an open box item, with the tape broken on the sides. Not a huge deal for such a product (the files were fine) but still I would expect better packaging for the price.

The files look much nicer than the regular paper ones, and the tabs fit nicely, but still I am not sure if the price can be justified (over 30)

3 stars...
Published 14 months ago by CyX

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 15 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Snopake HangGlider Suspension Files Polypropylene with Tabs Foolscap Assorted Ref 10279 [Pack of 25] (Office Product)
I purchased this item to aid me with my files and stuff and I have a wooden draw that these go into and they slide easily along no snagging on the runner, also the material they are made from (Polypropylene)means they do not tear and if a fluid was spilt on them are very easily dried and cleaned, unlike other suspension files that would soak up the fluid, also the clip on tags are very easy to clip to the file and very easy to move along any place you want them, also supplied with labels and these are easy to slide into the tag holder. although I use a label maker and print and then stick my label onto their tag it works well either way. all in all I think this is an excellent product and this is why I gave 5 stars. I'm very happy with my files. Thank you for reading and hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Suspension files, 17 Nov. 2010
Mr. A. Finlayson (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Much better than the old paper/card type, buy these and no longer listen to scraping metal on runners, a joy to use, very tactile roduct and so paractical, supplied with labels and in different colours to assist categorisation. recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but expensive, 7 April 2014

3 stars for now due to the price. If they turn out to be as durable as they claim then I will change my rating to 4.

Here are the exact dimensions:

Rail width: 40.5cm
File width: 37.3cm
File total height (from the top of the rail): 24.5cm
*Your drawer depth (from the runners to the bottom) should be 23.7cm minimum to fit these
Distance between runners: 37.9cm - 39.4 (center is about 38.6cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Snopake suspension files, 10 Aug. 2011
These suspension files are excellent value, strong and easy to use as they glide along the runners so well. The ones I used previously were made of thin card and fell apart in no time and they certainly didn't glide as the Snopake ones do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snopake Hanglider Foolscap suspension files, 13 Jun. 2011
K. Ford (NW England) - See all my reviews
These are quite pricey as files go but are very strong in comparison to the usual offering and are also kind to the hands and nails. They also seem to hang better in the filing drawers generally. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy, colourful - enjoyed re-filing my cabinet!, 27 Jan. 2012
H. McSpadyen (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought these to replace old card suspension files which were falling apart and repaired with staples. They are sturdy, colourful and fit my filing cabinet perfectly. The distance between the rails in my cabinet is 39.5 cm (15.5 inches) The files glide easily and hold A4 or foolscap. They don't clip together but that is ok for me. You get extra card insets for the headers. I'm delighted and enjoyed re-filing my cabinet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glides well, 23 Jun. 2012
Colourfull and glide very well. Strong with no metal parts and I like the polypropylene hanger. I would like to thank David Brown and his review in pointing me to the correct size. I agree its a mistake for Amazon not to give details of size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy good quality, 11 Dec. 2011
Have used cardboard dividers with metal guides for ages, and the metal part always bends and gets stuck.
These dividers are nice and sturdy, and slide easily.
Another feature I like is that the coloured part is only at the front of the divider, so it's easy to locate in a rush.
The plastic name tags are made in soft plastic, so shouldn't crack like the hard plastic ones I've had before.
Very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Best suspension-file-based network modelling tool available, 10 April 2014
I was surprised to read in the description that this pack of suspension files "creates a model of your network and checks for more than 100 common yet difficult-to-isolate configuration problems". Nevertheless, I thought I'd give them a try.

Boy am I glad I did! I was able to model my network topology in no time at all. I quickly identified several configuration errors. I modified my routing tables and upgraded my hubs at the high traffic points.

And on top of all that I was able to use them for filing hard copy maintenance checklists and instructions, because when the systems are down you need the hard copy.

An unlikely combination of function that somehow just works. Well done, Snopake! I look forward to more IT maintenance utilities from you in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars HangGlider, 13 Dec. 2011
D. Parsons (UK) - See all my reviews
Snopake HangGlider Suspension Files Polypropylene with tabs comes in a pack of 25, A4 size. Its worth paying more when its for a top quality product, these very strong suspension files come complete with tabs and card strips making them a very sensible buy.