1 Review

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly updated design, 1 Aug 2013
Amazon Customer - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Plus Fabric Envelopes Pocket Peel and Seal 110gsm C5 White [Pack of 500] (Office Product)
We have been using these C5 peel and seal envelopes in our office for a number of years. They were very good quality, always got through the post in one piece and still looking good on arrival at the other end. They also incorporated an 'easy open' corner that used to be a discreet perforation that facilitated tearing open the long length of the envelope rather than needing to grapple with opening the flap; never really had a problem with flaps but have to admit the easy opening feature had grown on me and it does make bulk post opening much faster.

Unfortunately there is a BUT in this tale. The easy opening feature has been redesigned and, what we initially thought was a fault with a new box of envelopes is apparently a deliberate change - as confirmed by the manufacturer when we sent them before and after samples. Instead of a virtually invisible scoring on the front edge of the envelope there is now a cut that goes right through the entire envelope. It looks less professional than the previous version and unfortunately I now need to find an alternative as I really do not like this change - and neither did our clients.