5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent!!
I've owned one of these for about 9 years and only now is it starting to fall apart.
Published on 2 May 2009 by Karl C. Berry

3.0 out of 5 stars Replacement
This was bought as a gift to replace one that broke.they preferred the bright yellow colour they had.They like the novelty value and it works well.
Published 6 months ago by Wendy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent!!, 2 May 2009
This review is from: Rexel Staple Wizard Electric Stapler (Colours may vary) (Office Product)
I have used it so much, and it has been so useful to me, weither its 2 sheets or 20, it staples anything, and is so good, after 9 years with my old one, i'm not even bothering to try out any others, i'm just going to order this one again! Extremely highly recomended even if you think you wouldn't use it that much, trust me you will!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rexel Motorised Stapler "Staple Wizard", 6 Feb 2010
Mr. J. R. Goodwin (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
Length:: 0:54 Mins

Looking like a model of a steam or beam engine sat on your desk, will make a good talking point and a "wonder what that does" in your friends and colleagues minds. Works quick, smooth and well.

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like?, 7 Mar 2014
OK, I have a weird thing about staplers, and I like my staples to be properly inserted without any snagging protrusions or having the staple all crunched up with only one leg coming through to the other side.

This is a largish electrically-operated Rube Goldberg style machine that reliably staples even thick stacks of paper.

This is one stapler that your colleagues won't steal from your desk.

Some things to note:
- If you are stapling just two sheets of paper, you have to keep the paper flat against the base
- The staples end up further from the corner than I would put them if I was doing it by hand.
- You can't reach into the middle of a sheet to staple things (e.g. Taxi receipts for an expense report)

But who cares? This thing is pure fun and handles the thick jobs with grace and precision.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wizard machine, 4 Aug 2010
Mr. Keith Lugg (Clowne, Derbyshire) - See all my reviews
This would have been 5 stars but the picture of the one ordered (bright red) is a totally different colour to that supplied.

I bought this as a replacement for my 9-year old version which suffered terminal "joint" failure - the plastic parts disintegrated but it had been well used. From the few days of using the new one I have every reason to feel that it will give same years of stapling although admittedly it gets used less than of old. Very easy to use one-handed for a few pieces of paper which makes life a little easier.

The batteries I have put in the new stapler were those from the old one & to give an indication of how well they last, this is the second set of 4 over the last 9 years.

Bought originally as a "Boys Toys" it has turned out to be a very usable asset.

Keith

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstandingly reliable gizmo, 3 Jan 2010
M. J. Rawlins (Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
12 or so years ago a work colleague had one of these little wonders on his desk. All the other office staff used to come over to use it, in preference to their manual staplers. This year I ended up working with the same chap again, at a different company, and there on his desk was the same Rexel Wizard. It's still being used by the whole office and remains in perfect working order.
I bought one on the strength of that!

5.0 out of 5 stars must have, 13 July 2010
I bought this to replace a broken one. It is possibly the best labour saving device you will ever buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better luck second time, 7 Dec 2010
Purchased this product in spring 2010 and it lasted fewer than 6 months. Always had a rough sounding mechanism and was hard to get the staples loaded. It eventually broke in November.
However, thanks to Amazon's excellent customer service I returned the faulty item and now have a replacement of the same model which is far superior in quality. the loading mechanism is good and the stapling is much smoother than before. I would recommend the second stapler ....just shame about the first!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little stapler, 26 April 2011
M. R. Mills (London UK) - See all my reviews
I bought one of these many years ago for my brother-in-law and it is still functioning perfectly. In fact I just bought another one for myself. It almost never jams. It firmly staples several sheets at a time. It is safe. You can even staple using just one hand holding the paper as the machine operates automatically when paper is inserted in the front slot. Much recommended buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rexel reliable stapler, 14 April 2011
No jams as yet. Our works stores department uses one (very heavy use) This prompted me to try one. Seems more reliable that much more expensive staples I've used before

5.0 out of 5 stars arthritis avoided, save time and have fun-, 21 Oct 2010
This is fun to used, saves my arthritic hands and saves time. As a teacher I am constantly photocopying and stapling handouts. What a boon!