Colour Name: Portable Hole Punch (340119)|Change
Price:£4.79+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 1 February 2013
I don't know why others are giving this Filofax plastic hole punch so many stars. I have no issue with the fact that it can only cope with one page, as the portability would make it a very handy tool.

My issue is with the fact that it can't even cope with one piece of paper without creasing it (you have to exert some Incredible Hulk type force to get the thing to punch at all!) and most annoying of all, it just doesn't punch straight through so I end up having to use a pin to clear out the hole.

I may, of course, have a duff one, but I have tried two now and the WH Smith one as well, which does only marginally better.
on 22 June 2010
I use this as a bookmark for today as well as a hole punch. I use this often to insert printed meeting minutes into my Filofax and it works very well. Perhaps a metal version would be more durable over time, but 6 months on and all is still well.
on 21 July 2010
Ok for a sheet or two but frustratingly no more than that and a bit hard to use/messy. Ok for a sheet or two on the move - but get the expensive aluminium one for any volume.
on 8 December 2009
Very useful - but a pity only one sheet of paper at a time can be punched.
on 15 November 2013
Quite an expensive item considering it's a piece of folding plastic, when you can get metal punches for few quid (albeit 2 hole) so I think the excessive cost is because it's 'branded', and also no-one else seems to make these for organisers, so there's no competition.
It's quite an inefficient method of punching too, as it only comfortably punches a single sheet at a time. You can do 2 or 3 sheets but then they get stuck on the punch and you have to virtually rip them off the plastic.
Also, it states you can carry the punch around, as it fits on the rings in the organiser, but I have found that the raised punch hole makers are damaging to the pages next to it, or the inside of the filofax cover, if placed at the back/front.
Only had this a few weeks but have used it almost every day, and do I wish there was an easier way to get pages into my Filofax.
on 26 June 2011
Great paper I can never get hold of multicoloured in the shops and all I had to do was sit on my computer. Arrived within the week. Proper Filofax quality.
on 7 December 2012
great but... you don't get a lot of pages for your pound. So like all Filofax branded products it works perfectly and is good quality but expensive.
on 25 April 2011
This plastic whole punch very soon stopped punching clean holes in a single sheet, half cutting the hole and leaving the paper crinkled.
on 21 April 2014
This paper is just too thin to write on and leave alone printing in anything other than "Economy" mode. Even printing in the "Fast" mode results in a translucent kind of print - and when you write on it from one side you can literally see it from the other side - not cool at all!

I ordered this as an option to buying A5 paper and buying a 6 hole filofax punch with it. Intention being to print my own customised planner - but being sooooo thin the paper is practically useless for printing and writing on!!

Disappointed :(
on 10 August 2009
Good quality item, slightly thinner than i expected but good enough to do the job.