4.0 out of 5 stars lovely levers
Originally bought to archive paperwork, I will be using these lever files day-to-day. They seem sturdy, are very keenly priced, the black version is attractive, the spine label can be slipped in and out, the bottom edge is protected against wear and tear. Recommended.
Published on 25 Oct 2010 by GF

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Picture!!
Folders seem fine but they are all black and I wanted them in various colours as the picture shows!! I see that it does say A4 Black in description so I will learn from my mistake and read more carefully in future!
Published on 8 Feb 2012 by MattLeics

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely levers, 25 Oct 2010
This review is from: 5 Star Premier Lever Arch File PVC Spine 70mm A4 Black (Pack of 10) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Products, 1 Jan 2012
Mrs. Gill Cosser "redhead.0786" (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
I always like to read other Amazon reviews before I purchase a product! The other reviews were not misleading. Great sturdy product which does the job. Nice feature is the clear pocket on the side so you can change titles, makes them even better to use!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tidy Files, 27 Dec 2013
This set of Lever Arch files is just what I needed to tidy up my office space----now I can locate project notes in a sensible order.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, functional ringbinders, though all black!, 14 Jan 2012
These ringbinders are not coloured, as pictured. So I was rather dissapointed to open the (absolutely HUGE - the free delivery is a godsend) parcel to less rainbow magic than I had imagined. However, if you are in need of a large quantity of ringbinders, you couldn't find them for a better price. And they're honestly great quality - they are all now filled to capacity and have been fanctional without bending for the last few months. Well worth the purchase, but they are not coloured as pictured!

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Picture!!, 8 Feb 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured!!!, 18 Dec 2011
Ordred these for filing University notes. Items arrived promptly however all are all black in colour. After rereading the product description carefully it does say A4 black so why mislead customers with incorrect product picture? If I wanted black I could buy the same product (from the same company) at a cheaper price!

5.0 out of 5 stars LEVER ARCH FILES, 20 April 2014
I could have sworn I had already reviewed these? Good quality, choice of colours and unlike another reviewer, no, you don't only have to buy them in black. Always used to buy 5 Star when I was at work, so know the brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 21 Oct 2013
Excellent purchase for the money spent - a bargain compared to many others. Good quality, nice finish.
Now just got to do the filing!

4.0 out of 5 stars Arch Lever Files, 6 Oct 2013
They are fine for what I needed them for, but what else can you say about a plastic file. It does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic fodlers, 6 Aug 2013
Fantastic folders Speedy delivery
I used to order Bantex or Elba folders
I`m sooo regretting. I paid twice for them and cannot not difference
Star lever Arch File PVC are very good quality and they look better then Bantex and they are stronger
Will order another pack today !
very happy customer