5.0 out of 5 stars Great stackable monitor risers
Ordered these and didnt expect much due to the low price.

They are really solid stackable risers with hight-adjustable bars that you can change. I have two risers, one with two bars and the other with one bar that takes my screen up 17cm in total. They have space for stowing things away (it fits my mini keyboard perfectly) and integrated cable management...
Published on 26 Sep 2008 by Jtarbuck

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as strong as it looks
I purchased this monitor stand because I only wanted a slight increase in height of about an inch or two for my second monitor, to match the height of the other one.

I measured the heights available with this stand as 36mm, 69mm and 103mm, ignoring the thickness of the stick-on rubber foot pads.

The stand looks solid enough, but I was surprised to...
Published on 15 Nov 2009 by Shraddhan

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box, 8 Jun 2011
S. Johns (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Compucessory Monitor Screen Riser 34-100mm Storage Stackable W307xD337xH100m Black Ref CCS25305 (Electronics)
Great monitor stand that does what it is supposed to. Seems fairly sturdy although I am only using it on the lowest size option. Additional panels allow the monitor to be raised to three heights. I have a 19" LCD sat on it without any issue and it does not take up too much desk space as it is very compact.

4.0 out of 5 stars Compucessory Screen Riser, 17 May 2014
Not a lot I can add to the fact that it did exactly what it was supposed to do and lifted our screen to a more acceptable height. Steady; functional and easily assembled.

4.0 out of 5 stars Is exactly as described, 19 Feb 2014
It is good value for money. It looks as it was described and it does the job it was bought for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job as expected, 30 Jan 2014
Got this to raise a printer so that the printer's memory card slot cover was raised clear of my adjacent computer desk. (Just in case I ever use a memory card directly in the printer - never have so far.) Also and more usefully provides space under the printer/riser to store items. Would have preferred a slightly wider riser (about 40cm, to match the printer size) but could not find one. Does the job and the enclosed sides stop my stored clutter falling out. An enclosed back would have been an advantage. Delivery was slow and did not arrive by the end of the stated delivery slot (13 days after order). Prompt and helpful response from supplier when I chased up on day 14 and item arrived on day 15. Not clear if the delay was the supplier or currier or both.
Does the job as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for computers, 17 Jan 2014
if you have trouble bending over your monitor screen then you must get one of these stackers. I find mind great value.

1.0 out of 5 stars Measurements make no sense, 12 Jan 2014
The measurements make no sense at all. 32.2 x 7.1 x 37 cm on the product details and W307xD337xH100m on the product listing. The measurements shown with the listing therefore do not match the product description and what's the 34 - 100mm all about? Goodness knows.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chuffed with this, 9 Jan 2014
Scoured the internet for a riser for my chunky laptop. Finally settled on this one and I am really pleased with it. My laptop sits stably and I am not worried that it might slip off. It raises my laptop's screen to a height that means I am no longer bending my head down and suffering from neck pain. You need to use an external keyboard with this riser, but that is no problem for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says on the tin, 28 Dec 2013
It does what it says on the tin. practical and easy to put together. it keep your desk much organise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - I have 2 and they do what they say excellent value for money., 13 Dec 2013
Excellent value for money - exactly as described and perfect for my desk - I have two iof them in my office and one at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product and Quick Delivery, 12 Dec 2013
We only use these monitor risers in our office as they are of great quality and look very smart. Since they are stackable they can be used by everyone in the office, no matter how tall or short the person is. Quick delivery as well.