5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for desktop presentation
An excellent presentation folder for which I purchased the A4 version too. Excellent and flexible with many presentation uses due to its loose leaf pages. Ideal to have on a meeting table for regularly explained situations and solutions.
Published 4 months ago by A. S. Harrison

3.0 out of 5 stars good but expensive
Does what it's supposed to do and seems to be good quality but what's with the price? 50 for a glorified lever arch file??? That is daylight robbery - they obviously are aware that they are the only supplier of this type of product so they can and do charge what they like...
Published on 15 Mar 2011 by William K

3.0 out of 5 stars good but expensive, 15 Mar 2011
William K (UK & Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Durable A3 Landscape Durastar Table Top Presenter (Office Product)

3.0 out of 5 stars Comparatively Expensive, 28 Jan 2014
In my opinion, there is another company that sells a similar A3 Landscape Trifold Portfolio product, that is really of better quality than this one. Unfortunately, but maybe understandably, the other make was sold out when I needed to order. My advice: search for the one that includes a clasp (which secures the fold-over flap), and a carrying handle.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for short presentations, 14 Jun 2014
I am happy with this product although there are some features missing. I should have a carrying handle as it is awkward to bring to give a presentation if you have other stuff to cary too. It is strong and stays upright without sagging but I would think that 20 pages would be the optimun load it can take

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for desktop presentation, 3 May 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but poor service, 19 Sep 2013
When this product eventually arrived it was exactly as I expected and fit for purpose. My only problem was due to the service I received. My delivery date was changed numerous times and I required this product for an event. After speaking with customer services I was assured that the product would arrive before my event. When the delivery date was changed once again I called up and was eventually told there was a technical problem and I wouldn't receive the product in time for my event. I cannot fault the lady I spoke to she was very helpful but I don't understand why this problem wasn't picked up before I called even though I had been in contact with customer services again.

As a result of this "technical problem" my order was cancelled and I needed to reorder again. This service had a detrimental effect on my event and made me look rather silly and unprofessional.

The product is good but I would certainly not recommended ordering from Amazon, especially when you need it for an event.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Professional, 7 July 2013
I used this to present my department review to the headteacher last year. It was a visual way to highlight the key points from each section. It was great, so I bought another one for this year.

4.0 out of 5 stars A3 Presenter, 31 Mar 2013
Good piece of kit. Could do with a carrying handle. Will need to go inside something else to transport in the rain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 6 Aug 2014
Excellent product, very sturdy, comes with good quality A3 polypockets too.