5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my requirements
This is a beautiful quality, bright white, lightweight card perfect for my requirements which I've used in my inkjet printer with excellent results and it came well packaged (sometimes suppliers can be casual with packaging)in its own robust wrapper and then within an Amazon 'book' box. I won't hesitate in ordering some more when I need it.
Published on 20 April 2011 by K. M. Pearce

2.0 out of 5 stars Mondi 200gsm card
Got 2 packs of this paper, one pack was fine the other was not wrapped in the original packaging and as a result some of these sheets were to damaged to use.
Published on 24 Sep 2011 by Xraygazza

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my requirements, 20 April 2011
K. M. Pearce (Peterborough, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Color Copy A4 Paper - 200gsm, 1 pack of 250 sheets (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent alternative to HP paper, 29 Aug 2010
Use this paper if you need a good heavyweight card and your laser printer is limited to 200gsm. This works brilliantly in our HP Colour Laserjet 1510 series and is half the price of the HP alternative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 5 Sep 2013
I will definitely be purchasing another pack of this paper. Excellent quality, superbly smooth, bright white. Images print out a dream on this paper. As a card maker, I use it for decoupage, backing paper printing and inserts. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality card, 14 Sep 2012
Ordered this for my wife to use with her card making cds. She is very happy with the weight and quality of the card. It is a lovely smooth bright white and is ideal for what she needed. We are using it on an inkjet printer with no problems at all despite it being a laser printer card. All in all very pleased and will be ordering more. Fantastic price as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Card for my Christmas greetings, 18 Dec 2011
Very pleased with this product. I'd have preferred a slightly heavier card, but the card is of a good clean white, the surface is silky smooth, and it takes a good image from an inkjet printer. Prompt delivery; packaging ought to have been a little more robust.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend it, 4 July 2014
Excellent product. Bright white, smooth finish, glides through my printer effortlessly. Will be ordering another pack in the next few days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
As expected

5.0 out of 5 stars Great paper for colour laser, 16 May 2014
Mr. R. Beck (Lincolnshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Good quality and great for children's school project covers. Need to change settings on laser printer which really just make it go more slowly through the fusing unit to compensate for the thicker paper. As good, in my opinion, as big name brands.

4.0 out of 5 stars mondi paper, 11 April 2014
disappointed as I thought 200gsm would be more like card. Its just a bit stiffer than other gsm I have ordered. Will still use it but given I'd bought 120gsm and 160gsm I don't really need this one now. Does anyone know what gsm a good quality stiff card is..I don't need it to go in my printer to print on,

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st class paper, 9 Mar 2014
This is the second time I have bought this paper
I use it all the time for my card crafting ,as decoupage paper