5.0 out of 5 stars An essential
Published 7 months ago by StarryNight

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake!
I bought this product thinking it was a great buy, as it was several pounds cheaper than what you would purchase it for on the high street.
Having used this product for many many years you kind of know whether its the real deal... Well... unfortunately this product is fake. I only had to compare it to the original and there's no comparison.
I have now taken this...
Published 22 months ago by A Greedy

5.0 out of 5 stars An essential, 19 Sept. 2014
StarryNight (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat 2.5 ml No.1 Luminous Radiance Radiant Touch Concealer (Personal Care)
I have noticed many reviewers questioning the authenticity of this product, however I purchased one from Amazon (not a marketplace seller) in January of this year and it was exactly the same as my one from Boots which was running out. I am not sure if since then there have been supply problems but my product from Amazon worked perfectly and is genuine (I could directly compare you see).

Hopefully Amazon will sort out any supply problems.

As for Touche Eclat itself it is an amazing product which is a staple in my makeup bag! I use this around and under my eyes and beneath my bottom lip; it blends in well and lifts the shadows from my face. It has a lovely creamy texture and lasts for ages.

I have used this for years, nothing else compares in my opinion.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake!, 14 Jun. 2013
I have now taken this product to an authentic seller who has advised me that it is indeed fake from what they have found and have kindly offered to send it to YSL head office, to investigate this futher and will be contacting me with the results.
A complete and utter scam.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken - doesn't work, 10 Oct. 2013
I've been using this for years but this is the first time I've bought it from Amazon and the first time it doesn't work. After 1 day nothing comes out despite pressing the button at the tip multiple times.
Either YSL is now using a more inferior quality producer or Amazon is using a dodgy supplier.

Will be buying the old fashioned way from now on. In a shop. Direct from a YSL counter.

Avoid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and cheaper than Debenhams, 17 Nov. 2009
Mrs. Jane Sewell "Janesouthsea" (Portsmouth, UK) - See all my reviews
This was a good idea looking on Amazon - every cheaper than on the flight to Majorca.
Only use this all others are a cheap alternative.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dubious..pretty sure it's a fake!, 26 Sept. 2013
I've used this product for many years and this is the first time I've bought it on Amazon. I'm pretty sure that it's a fake as the consistency and colour are nothing like they should be. I've thrown it away as I'm pregnant and don't want to put random things on my skin. What a waste of money!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sure this is genuine, 27 Feb. 2012
E. Leach (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
Have been using Touché Éclat for years, so know it very well. I bought one for me and one for my daughter and we both suspect that these are not the genuine product. There are slight differences in the packaging and the wand itself. The texture of the product is greasier and it does not come out onto the brush as normal. We feel that the price of £16 may have been "too good to be true"!

1.0 out of 5 stars fake???, 18 Feb. 2012
C. JACKSON "Clare J" (Lancashire UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this just before Christmas as a quick purchase. The product packaging looked genuine enough however when I came to use the product I had my doubts. The cream is not as thick as I would have expected, I've used this product for at least 10 years usually brought from Debenhams. It is also has a strange unpleasant smell. I'm really not sure if this is an original product. The jiffy bag it arrived in had a PO Box address in Liverpool stamped on it as the sender.

I would not recommend this to a friend and will not be buying it again from this seller!

5.0 out of 5 stars Make up bag MUST!, 16 July 2009
L. Ramsay (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Great price for what is one of the make-up industries most highly regarded products. I have tried other brands but always come back to YSL Touche Eclat. Definitely the BEST out there!

1.0 out of 5 stars 'Caveat emptor' Is this a fake?, 1 May 2013
I am not happy with the quality of this product. The brush was splayed like a paint brush. I thought by pumping the liquid to it the brush would come together ..like a point...but when the liquid did eventually come through it stayed 'wide'!! Btw it took 35 pumps for the liquid to appear and another 5 to be wet enough to use. Bad to worse..the liquid is dryish so did not apply well. I should send it back but wot a faff. I will mix a little cream with it and won't buy it from an unknown source again. I have happily used this product many other times and this is the first time I have seen it in this condition. As I said before...buyer beware!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond perfect for dark circles!, 21 Feb. 2014
This concealer gives full coverage to my dark circles, as I suffer from very sunken in eyes, but doesn't feel "caked on".

It doesn't crease throughout the day (if I set it with powder) and is well worth the money.

I would recommend this product to anyone and I won't go anywhere without it!