5.0 out of 5 stars The first great full-length album from Dying Fetus, 18 Oct 2010
Mr. A. J. Tennant "Metalhead" (Warwickshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Killing on Adrenaline (Audio CD)
Killing on Adrenaline is a very good album in that it features quite a good number of great songs including the title track, Procreate the Malformed and Fornication Terrorists. This is a must to buy for all fans of Dying Fetus or just death metal in general.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brutality at its finest, 11 Sep 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Killing on Adrenaline (Audio CD)
Well, if you're interested in a band with a name like Dying Fetus then obviously you're looking for a brutal album of death metal, and by listening to this you won't be disappointed!
I'd heard some of their earlier stuff only briefly and hadn't really paid much attention to them until I started cranking this up on my stereo system... Well, they sure deliver!
Killing on Adrenaline is a brutal piece of fast-paced, headbanging, death metal in the vein of Suffocation(Gods!)with great vocal work from both bass and guitar players, excellent blast beats and overall drumming and a few touches of hardcore to give it that unique sound.

I did find some of their songs to be quite long (5-7 minutes), but since they are mixed in with shorter fits of blinding death/grindcore (I've always liked the quick, direct, in your face kind of song!)it makes a devasting experience all the same. The songs also tend to be kind of catchy, and I look at that in two ways: one being that it makes a long song sometimes a lot easier to digest , but I also find that it can easily tire more quickly. With just eight songs I do find that this album can have that latter effect... The only other item I find keeps me from giving it the full five stars is that the sound production could be better; I find the recording to be a bit deep, especially the bass drums... It's difficult to put it up too loud without having it distort quickly due to that excess of bass.
However, don't get me wrong this is a great death metal album! Albeit not groundbreaking, it is indeed an adrenaline rush (my favourite tracks being the title track and Intentional Manslaughter) and won't disappoint anybody who really wants to annoy the neighbours! :)

Killing on Adrenaline
Killing on Adrenaline by Dying Fetus (Audio CD - 2007)
Click for more info
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available