5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy : the best study bible available, 9 May 2011
This review is from: The MacArthur Study Bible, NKJV: Revised and Updated Edition (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic notes, organisation and essays.

I have a large collection of study bibles spanning over 25 years. The MacArthur study bible is available in most of the popular translations. But what makes this special is that it contains over 4 decades of personal study notes from one of the best pastors & preachers of the last century.

I would recommed highly this study bible in print, on kindle or on Logos bible software. Warning this is so good you will find yourself buying different formats!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bible I've ever had!, 17 April 2012
This Bible is the best one I have ever had and contains commentary notes on every page of words and sections of a verse to explain in accurate detail. It has given me greater background knowledge of the passage I'm reading as well as expanding my undertsanding of the history, doctrines and prophecies in the Bible without the need to look up other books and search up words etc. MacArthur always assumes the ultimate and superior authority of Scripture: Jesus Christ, which gives his writings so much substance and Truth. It is thoroughly interesting and has built up my interest and desire to learn more about God's Word - which, with John MacArthur's hand in it, mingles perfectly into a beautiful and successful work which I will always keep near me and has changed my life!

AMAZING PURCHASE!

5.0 out of 5 stars God has blessed us much through this bible, 8 Feb. 2009
M. Darragh (N. Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MacArthur Study Bible (Hardcover)
I bought this bible for my husband at Christmas as he is a John Macarthur fan. God has blessed us both very much through this bible. If you're a Christian really wanting to study your bible then I would highly recommend this one! God is so good! Praise him and him alone!

5.0 out of 5 stars New King James Macarthur Study Bible, 10 Mar. 2013
An absolutely beautiful Study Bible that looks good and feels good.
MacArthur is brilliant teacher. The work this man has put into this Bible is truly amazing!
John MacArthur seems to answer your questions just as they pop into your head.
I have had a great learning experience with this Bible, and it will be with me for the rest of my days.
I thank The Lord for giving Mr MacArthur this calling. It's an inspiration and a wonderful teaching tool for all men who seek The Lord earnestly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Study Bible, 28 Sept. 2011
Clearly written by a pastor and teacher annointed by God. The Bible now just seems opened up to me in a wonderful way. John MacArthur's notes are clear, direct and enlightening.

Highly recommend to anyone one really wants to know God's will and purpose in their life through the word of God.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent study Bible, 18 Jan. 2013
This is an excellent study Bible, packed with very interesting and solid doctrine. Tremendous value for the money. arrived promptly and well packaged.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 22 Jun. 2014
I'm enjoying using it. Navigation easy enough and some useful info in the notes. Compliments my other versions of the bible.

5.0 out of 5 stars God's word is powerful!, 5 Jun. 2012
This is a must for any Christians out there, who want to grow in their faith and to achieve an excellent understanding of the 'Word' The Bible, we must empower ourselves, as time is running out for those who do not know Christ, MacArthur's Study Bible will make it clearer.

4.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 18 April 2013
this is a very good source to study with with some straight to the point explanation. Very easy to understnd and give a source of follow on scriptures. Exciting and worth having

4.0 out of 5 stars Good version, 24 Feb. 2013
I like this version of the bible. Not found it very easy however to navigate my way around the study part of this bible on Kindle though, so I have tended not to use it.