5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining and addictive

3.0 out of 5 stars it was ok nothing special
Published 10 months ago by Sarah

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining and addictive, 11 Feb. 2006
By A Customer
I read Jordan's first book and couldn't put it down so my expectations for this were very high. Thankfully the second book didn't disappoint in the slightest. I am not sure how I would feel if I was Pete reading this, as some of her comments about him are very frank, but, in true Jordan style, its honest, to the point and totally addictive. I read the whole thing in 2 days and loved it. I suspect a third book will be published before long, and I can't wait!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Darn Good, 17 Jan. 2008
Alison Dearie (Bathgate, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I've read both of Jordan AKA Katie Price's book, and I have to say I'm now a fan and can't wait for her third book. People can say whatever they want, but love her ot hate her you have to admit she tells it just like it is. I love the fact that someone before me just copied out one paragraph from the book, it's a very good read. I like her direct attitude and the way you feel like your just having a girly chat with her, not being spoken down too. I say, give it a go, you might just be supprised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Jordan: A Whole New World (Kindle Edition)
Another great insight into the mind of the legend who is Katie Price. Love her way of thinking, she's a very clever woman

3.0 out of 5 stars it was ok nothing special, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Jordan: A Whole New World (Kindle Edition)
Told in her own words, but it's only one side of the story. Interesting in some places but it's not very exciting and her life is no different to many of us-just she has the money to splash out on a huge wedding and I cannot believe she thought she had to make other people happy and give them entertainment. She should sand up for herself more if she needed a break and give time to junior to bond with him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly addictive (and entertaining), 17 Oct. 2013
A WHOLE NEW WORLD.....
Is katie prices 2nd autobiography to (being jordan) her 1st.
It is just as addictive..
Love her openness and her just telling it how it is
You get to see what she's really like behind the persona she's portrayed in the papers loved it!!
I can't wait to read the 3rd instalment pushed to the limit
Would recommend....

5.0 out of 5 stars Top read for fans or anyone interested, 3 Feb. 2006
The purpose of the book is to inform her fans of whats happened since the end of the last book. For that purpose, the book is fantastic. I could not put it down and found it interesting and reassuring to know that the lady who puts on such a brave face, is human after all. Although some may find the book 'drivel' and for 'airheads', surely you knew what to expect, she is the original Barbie Doll, and i love her!! So if you like Jordan, you'll love this book to death, and if you dont then i suggest you do not read it, as obviously (although i must be an airhead), you won't.

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 7 Jun. 2013
C. A. EDGSON "allrounder" (MK UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jordan: A Whole New World (Kindle Edition)
Having read the first book in this series it left me wanting more.
I am not a great fan of Katie price but reading these two books has given me a lot more insight into her life.
I would recommend if you are into auto/biographies.

4.0 out of 5 stars A whole new world - oops!, 9 April 2006
By A Customer
I read Jordans first book and couldnt wait for this one - I coudnt put it down! Loved the fact that she is so open - especially with regards to Peter. She keeps it real. She is brilliant reading. Only thing that was slightly annoying is she feels like it is all a big competition between her and Peter about who has more fame and the poor guy is just so happy that she is doing well in her career! Also, get the impression that she feels as though she is a huge celebrity. I would say C - list!

4.0 out of 5 stars A whole New World, 22 Mar. 2006
After reading Katie Price's first book. "Being Jordan", I couldnt wait to get my teeth into this one. I started it on my night shift, and couldn't put it down! I read it in 7 hours!!!
I found it a bit slushy and repetitive at times, but it still shows the 'real' Katie, and also the trials of Post Natal Depression. Glad to see she is over it now.
Keep it up Kate!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Definite page turner!, 28 May 2012
I loved Katie's first autobiography so I definitely had to buy this one. I loved it, it was just as good as the first! I'd reccomend this to all women and I know a lot of people would relate to her story.

Jordan: A Whole New World