on 9 August 2015
The item came promptly and was just the replacement I needed. Have had the Kenwood mixer for 20+ years now and the mixer blade was emitting a grey residue from the aluminium coating which I thought would be harmful to health. Putting it into the dishwasher is not a good idea.
on 17 November 2014
Yes excellent, so much better than the new rubberised version that came with my new model. this one 'cuts the mustard' !!
on 27 September 2013
Replaced the worn one that I already had, met specifications and fitted machine as I expected. Received by post in 4 days
on 29 January 2013
It does exactly the job required, efficiently. It's the basic Kenwood tool and has been for many years; Still excellent
on 3 July 2013
can't make any comments on this as it is a genuine Kenwood product and does what it is meant to do
on 5 February 2010
I had been looking for this for sometime as it is no longer available from Kenwood, so I was very happy to find it on e-bay, my mistake was not looking here first.
on 20 August 2015