5.0 out of 5 stars Make life easy!
I bought two of these as a joke, because a friend and I had often giggled about just what kind of person would use a 'drawer organiser' for their pants, for goodness' sake...!!

Well, it seems that I'm the kind of person who would use a drawer organiser for my pants...

Published on 16 Mar 2010 by Bookish

3.0 out of 5 stars Standard
The pictures make them look a lot better, but maybe my drawers are the wrong sizes, who knows!? Still work ok.
Published 14 months ago by chris

5.0 out of 5 stars Make life easy!, 16 Mar 2010
This review is from: Modular drawer organisers pack of 6

I assembled it amid much chortling and general hilarity, and then thought I'd just see if it would actually fit in a drawer. Then I thought I'd just see if it would actually be any use as an organiser of knickers and socks...

And -

- it's brilliant! I don't even need to fold my knickers any more - I just stuff them unceremoniously into one of the compartments of my drawer organiser and voila! organised knicks! I can spot my fave pair easily and just pluck them from their compartment. No more scrabbling around, knickers flying, looking for the blue pair that don't show under these trousers or the nice fluffy comfy pair for wearing to the cinema... Just pull open the drawer and there they all are, neatly arranged.

You can easily cut down the organiser to fit your particular drawer size (that is 'drawer' as in 'chest-of-drawers' size, not 'drawer' as in 'pants' size... although each compartment will take quite large pants, I would imagine!)

Go on, get organised. It'll be worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Feb 2013
This review is from: Modular drawer organisers pack of 6
Once in a while something comes along that just changes how you live, this is just such a product. This clips together and fits very well inside my drawer. I'm able to fit two pairs of socks into each shape which means I get twice as much as I would if I didn't pair my socks up and, more importantly I can see at a glance which socks are for work and which are for leisure. Tights are also easily identified so I'm happy all round. I'll certainly get more of these in good time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Modular drawer organisers pack of 6
It's sturdy, easy to assemble, can be cut smaller or attached to increase the size. Perfect would so be the word

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Modular drawer organisers pack of 6
Exactly as described. Easy to fit. Instead of rummaging for ages now everything is clearly visible when opening the drawer. So simple yet brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars modular draw organiser, 7 Aug 2013
Mr. R. Tyler "organicus" (Berkhamsted,United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Modular drawer organisers pack of 6
bit of a pain to put together but if you can do a rubix cube you will be fine I did it in the end and I cant do a rubix cube so I was happy I have an organiser and I am more intelligemt than I thought

4.0 out of 5 stars like it, 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: Modular drawer organisers pack of 6
i ordered this item and it was just what i needed great for socks tights etc i will be ordering more very soon

4.0 out of 5 stars Drawer Organiser, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: Modular drawer organisers pack of 6
Easy to assemble and to cut to size but rather pricey at just under £10. If I required more I think I would trawl the net to try to find a cheaper version.

3.0 out of 5 stars Standard, 3 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Tidy!, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Modular drawer organisers pack of 6
I finally got round to organising my drawers! Can now find things in the morning without rummaging and ending up with half the drawer on the floor - well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Drawer Organiser, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Modular drawer organisers pack of 6
Excellent product, easy to use and does what it says. Would definitely recommend it. My sock drawer has never been so tidy!

Modular drawer organisers pack of 6