on 27 January 2013
When I had my latest pc tower built, the case was far too large and heavy to sit on my filing cabinet - it was so heavy I could barely lift it :) So it had to stand on the floor. This stand is perfection. It holds the tower unit securely, it is evenly balanced, it keeps it up off the floor to avoid overheating and dust, and it is so very easy to just wheel it around. Should come as standard with all towers :)
66 comments|4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 January 2013
Took a few days to come, but that was no problem (Especially since the weather hasn't been to good the last week or so) Easily assembled, took around 5 min to attach everything and the it was all done. It holds my PC very well and allows me to easily move it about the room on the wheels, two of which have breaks to stop it moving about when you don't want it to. There is a small spanner that comes with the product for assembly, and it does the job well.
I have been using it a couple days and it supports my PC, in a Zalman Z11+ case, very well.
The stand is easily adjustable so you can make it fit almost any case (I think) so any tower PC will work with it, it also gives some extra height to the computer making it easier to clean the floor around it and reducing the amount of dust that it would intake if it were on the floor
There is only one small problem that i found with the stand, which doesn't really affect me too much. Since the case can be adjusted by sliding each half away the part that the computer sits on will become uneven. The corners diagonal to each other will be the same level, so since there is a dip in the front right of mine there is also a dip in the rear left. The case doesn't wobble too much, and is balanced fine when not being moved. Don't let this put you off though, as i have mine quite wide due to the front of my case being wide for additional HDD exhaust fans at the sides. If you have a thinner case it should be fine.
Overall, this is great OC stand and I can recommend it to people who want an adjustable case stand to put on the floor.
on 13 August 2012
This trolley was put together in a couple of minutes, it even comes with
a very basic spanner which does the job. It keeps the hard drive off the
floor, gives it that bit mobility making it easy to vacuum around the area
and to keep the case clean and makes it easy to check or update cables.
VINE VOICEon 16 December 2015
My PC is built using a full size NZXT H2 Classic Silent case, a tower, not the biggest case you can get, but even so, a large case. To move it around in the past I had it on a piece of plywood so I could easily drag it over a carpet for small position adjustments, but I would have to carry it if I wanted to move it to a different room. With 4 hard drive's and 3 SSD cards, a large Noctua CPU fan/cooler, plus a big Corsair power supply, it is heavy. This little stand has transformed things. The stand is adjustable width wise, so can take some extremely wide cases, but it is short, my case overhangs it. Although I could have put my case directly onto the stand, I did not as I thought it might restrict airflow from under the bottom to the power supply, so I put my piece of ply on the stand, then put the case on that. It works! Although the case hangs over the stand either end, it does balance well and feels stable. I can now move it from room to room as I want (on one floor that is!), and the airflow under the case is even better than before.

For such a good price, it almost seems silly not to have one now. I am converted!
on 18 October 2015
I bought one of these a couple of years back and have just ordered another.

I suffered from repeated PSU failures even though I had a very hard shallow carpet with a gap between the floor and the intake for the PSU. After buying one of these to raise the PC higher I haven't (touch wood) had a problem.

I have an absolutely massive case for my SLI PC and this carriage can expand far wider than I need it. It is really handy too as I can move the PC around with ease and vacuum the floor underneath and gain access so I can slide out the PSU dust filter etc.

It is really durable and can take the weight of my super heavy PC. Unfortunately I lost my balance whilst wiping the skirting board behind the PC (I should have just wheeled it out of the way) and my entire body weight fell on it and then I heard a crack! Not the trolleys fault at all! Happy to invest another tenner.
on 21 September 2015
Bought this for my tower to keep it off the floor as I have a carpet. It is never healthy for a PC to sit on the floor generally because of dust accumulation and airflow problems. Below are my thoughts on the product:

- It is adjustable so you can measure your computers width and adjust as you see fit.

- Does not come with instructions on how to assemble it but it is very easy to figure out.

- It feels a little 'plastic fantastic' for my tastes but it seems sturdy so I have no complaint.

- Not so great on carpet. The wheels resist but it does roll along with a bit of force.

Overall I am happy with the purchase and I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to keep their PC off the ground for whatever reason.
on 30 July 2014
Great little cheap PC stand. Expands to the size of your computer and ours is quite wide so works really well. Need to be careful as it isn't particularly long so if the computer isn't balanced in the middle it could tip back and forth when moving. Nice set of brakes to make sure it stays put.

Has a nice set of sticky pads to stick on the plastic to make sure the PC case isn't scuffed or scratched. A nice little addition to keep your pc safe, just make sure it won't block any fans and it will work well. Keeps dust out of the computer even when close to the floor which is great as my partner's PC won't fit on his desk.

Cheap and great value for money!
on 11 February 2016
I'm not sure I get the complaints on no manual being included. It is a PC stand... Connect the wheels, place PC on it. Done.

It is light weight plastic but strong and easily held my NZXT Hush case. It did over hand at either end but this didn't bother me. Take 2 mins to find the centre of balance for your PC and you'll be fine. Thus far it has given many years of service and after a quick dust looks like new.

One critical point is that it doesn't really grip the PC super tight. In fact if you were to lift up the PC the stand would probably stay on the floor.
on 20 September 2015
Read lots of reviews before choosing this. Great item, easy to use, can see would fit a range of base units. Sturdy easy to move around. Felt it better than have base unit on the floor or in a cabinet with awkward limited acces, this means can position it where is convenient depending on whether I am using of or not. Makes plugging in wires and maintenance easier two as just wheels round. Got this with a wheeled under desk printer trolley too, so much better than desks with dedicated storage, means can choose a desk/table I actually like
on 7 August 2013
I originally bought this so that my HP Microserver wouldn't be sat on the carpet. After checking the width of the HP box, it took 2 minutes to adjust to the correct width and tighten up the bolts (spanner included in packaging).

I'm not sure why the black buffers aren't already on the sides, but it only took a couple of seconds to stick them on.

Decent price for what it is, and I've now bought a 2nd one for my main PC.