on 17 March 2011
Bought these as a gift for a double cuff wearing brother a few months ago. We're both very pleased with them - beautifully bright colours in enamel and an excellent price. The links are presented in a plain card box, but at the very reasonable price that I paid I wasn't expecting a flashy case. All in all, a good product.
on 18 September 2013
Bought for my partner who loved his cufflinks and he loved them and so did I. The price was excellent too for the quality.
on 6 January 2011
I bought these as a Christmas present and my husband wore them on the first day back to the office; I got a text by 11 am saying one had broken - the back just sheared off.
on 7 July 2011
I received this item and although packed well and boxed nicely, I opened it to find one of the coloured squares had fell out into the box. It was a gift for the following week so sending it back or ordering a new one wasn't feesable in the time frame, I was annoyed as it looked so smart on the screen. Shame about the quality.
on 26 July 2012
The cufflinks were packed in basic display box, but suitable for a gift. The swivelling links on the rear seem soundly fixed and none of the enamel on the faces was loose or missing. The pattern of the coloured squares on the cufflinks is identical unlike the photo, but this hardly matters. The finish of the plating is not the best but consistent with a price under a tenner. The checker board pattern is attractive if that's what appeals. These cufflinks were bought to go with a similar pattern tie purchased many years ago and all together they look like a set. A good buy for the money.
on 10 February 2014
Bought these for a Christmas present, and the person I bought them for thinks they are just wonderful and had lots if comments when he has used them.
on 1 January 2014
These cufflinks look really special. They arrived in good condition and my husband has had lots of compliments when wearing them.
on 18 December 2013
Trying to find modern cufflinks isn't easy. A bit put off by the reviews but they look great in reality
on 18 June 2012
They are very nice and for the price well made. Worn with different coloured shirts and always seem to suit. Seem to make particular plain shirts a little bit brighter. Plus they make me smile as they are a present from my daughter picked by herself (she is only 2).

So far no falling apart, I think if you look after them they will last.
on 30 October 2011
It's a shame that some other reviewers have had some unfortunate experiences but I think that these are amazing, especially for the price! Every time I wear them I get complements!
Not had any problems, for less than £10 for a different (in a good way) you can't really go wrong anyway!