on 23 September 2009
I bought these as gifts for the ushers at my wedding (...and for myself!). When they arrived I was absolutely delighted at the quality of them. They are really solid, quality cufflinks, and the mother-of-pearl is beautiful. As they are silver/mother of pearl they will also go with pretty much any shirt.
on 20 March 2010
I also bought this cufflinks to use them at my wedding.
I am surprised and delighted of their quality and of the box that came with them.
In addition, transportation was very quick to Romania.
Size: 19x13 mm or 0.748x0.512 in
Weight: 8.6 grams each
review image review image review image review image review image
on 3 October 2011
Very well made cufflinks, solid feel and good quality finish, the pictures don't do them justice. For the money these are excellent, I've seen very similar in the high street but at several times the price.
on 17 August 2013
A really lovely gift. Am often uninspired by buying presents for male friends and colleagues. This was a leaving present to my boss who absolutely loved them. A nice gift which is not cheap but shows you have made the effort. These cufflinks were very stylish and understated. They were promptly delivered. I would definitely buy from this supplier again.
on 18 October 2013
Very good quality mother of peal cufflinks look more expensive than they are. Looked on other web sites and found similar pearl cufflinks at a much higher price and would recommend the mother of pearl cufflinks.
on 6 September 2011
The mother of pearl gleam makes these very versatile. Heavy and well made. Expensive and unusual looking and great gift.Bought as a small thankyou gift and the person receiving them was delighted
on 25 October 2013
i bought these as a birthday present for my son. he loves cufflinks and these have made a nice addition.they look worth a lot more than the cost.very smart and stylish
on 28 February 2013
Bought as a pearl wedding gift for my hubby. I considering other products but these were exceptional value for the money and look more expensive than they were.
on 3 December 2013
i think these cufflinks look great ,i am giving them as a gift so can not comment on wear however i will be pleased to offer them as a gift.
on 1 August 2013
Bought these as a gift for my son and he loves them, very smart and not too "showy " either.