5.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking Tray
Perfect bakeware ... just right for making mini mince pies or cupcakes (or whatever else takes your fancy in a mini sense!). With the brilliant advantage of being non-stick too so there's no fiddling around trying to grease the small holes.
Published on 24 Oct 2009 by London Lass

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly sized for mini mouths
Whenever I get invited to friend's childrens party I like to turn up with cupcakes/fairy cakes. This tin is great as now I can take mini ones so they go round more.
Published 20 months ago by Tarinengi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking Tray, 24 Oct 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful tray but a little too wide, 7 Dec 2010
This review is from: Wilton 24 Cup Mini Muffin Tray (Kitchen & Home)
This is a great mini bun tin, good quality, nothing sticks - however, it is slightly too wide for my standard oven. If it had been half an inch narrower it would have had five stars! I cannot fit it on a standard shelf. I have to put it either on the floor of the oven, or suspend it right at the top, where it is a very tight squeeze!

4.0 out of 5 stars not dishwasher proof, 16 Mar 2011
This review is from: Wilton 24 Cup Mini Muffin Tray (Kitchen & Home)
This is a really good product - really sturdy and seems to bake well. However, on the packaging it says it is dishwasher proof BUT in the small print it says only if you don't use detergent in the dishwasher - not really dishwasher proof in my book !

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 15 Sep 2011
This review is from: Wilton 24 Cup Mini Muffin Tray (Kitchen & Home)
Other people said they had problems fitting this tray in the oven but it fitted fine in mine and it's only a normal size one. Any villages wipe off the non stick coating easily, perfect size for petit four cases.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini cupcake pan, 25 Jan 2011
This review is from: Wilton 24 Cup Mini Muffin Tray (Kitchen & Home)
I went to Vegas & stayed at the Wynn Hotel & they had these mini cupcakes available in the restaurant. I thought that they were so cute! I then made it my mission to try & find the mini cupcake pans. When I found them I couldn't wait to try it out. I love it! The cakes turned out really good. A delight to decorate too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini Muffin Tray (24 cup) Review, 17 Jan 2011
This review is from: Wilton 24 Cup Mini Muffin Tray (Kitchen & Home)
The mini muffin tray arrived very promptly (despite the snow!)and was well packaged. It was in perfect condition and has prooved to be fantastic for my 'mini mince pies'. Easy to clean, this sturdy piece of equipment looks like it will last years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Jan 2011
This review is from: Wilton 24 Cup Mini Muffin Tray (Kitchen & Home)
I have to admit I misread the product info on this and thought that I had ordered a silicone tray. Obviously realised I hadn't when it arrived. However I tried this out for mini Yorkshire puds on NY day and they came out fantastic! Great little product definitely worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 Feb 2010
Ms. C. Hatton "cupcake crazy" (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilton 24 Cup Mini Muffin Tray (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this tray elsewhere for a couple of pounds more because I needed it straight away, but it makes perfect mini cupcakes! I lined the tray with mini muffin paper cases so can't comment on the non-stick but the cakes came out lovely and even. Highly recommended product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab baking tray, 21 Aug 2013
J. Cranmer (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilton 24 Cup Mini Muffin Tray (Kitchen & Home)
Was unsure about this as reviews varied. I have found it brilliant! Bakes even, washes lovely. I wouldn't want to use it without cases but i always put cakes/muffins in cases so not an issue for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 10 May 2013
This review is from: Wilton 24 Cup Mini Muffin Tray (Kitchen & Home)
My family loves cupcakes but for my small children a standard size ones a bit too big. This tray is perfect: size of cupcakes just right for children, you can make 2 or 3 variations at the same time, easy to wash.

Wilton 24 Cup Mini Muffin Tray