Format: DVD|Change

on 21 September 2011
Great viewing a real blast from the past. Had forgotten how good this series was. Great piece of nostalgia,well worth watching.
on 20 April 2016
love this series and such a feel good one at that. there's no graititous violence at all and i like that jon and ponch solve any problem with their brains and not with their guns which the creator Rick Rosner wanted the characters to do that. Paul Linke who played Grossman was asked about that and he said that the creator wanted them to solve the problems that way.
on 4 March 2016
Just had to buy this Police Series watched it in the 70s , although the Police Motorcycles are a bit dated now ,still a Brilliant Police Series to watch .Brings back Great memories I even remember some of the episodes .

Stories of the California Highway Patrol ,CHP Motorcycle Cops were referred to as Chips or Chippies .
on 9 March 2013
...but with my fantasy. I dreamed those shiny Kawasaki or those heavy Ford, Chevy...and there are two cops, simple people with simple desires...braves and a little "popular" who fought against the injustices of the whole world...
on 1 February 2014
American highway patrol,in the late 70s,good storylines,6 disc set,good for the familie and for those like me that want to go back to the 70s even if only for a couple of hours,get it and see
on 14 February 2013
If you like motorcycles than you will like this. Yes its dated era 1070's with all that entails, poor direction,predictable plots and some ham acting. But the bikes and the scenery are great.
on 16 April 2014
A fantastic set of CD's of this iconic series. I wish there had been more than season 1 and 2 in this country. I believe it went to 4 series. Good value for money and very quick delivery.
on 13 January 2012
Have yet to watch this but I used to watch CHIPS with my sister back in the early 80's! So I brought the first series as well as this one to remember the good old day's lol.
on 22 January 2012
Great TV watching all episodes from the 1980s TV Show. Reminding me of watching this when I was a teenager.
Good price and arrived quickly and in good condition
on 9 January 2015
Great first season of a fantastic tv series I used to watch as a child, although it was dubbed in Italian(like everything else here) . Highly recommended .