5.0 out of 5 stars A TRULY EXCELLENT WORK ON THIS SUBJECT
This is a very fine work on British Flora. I owned on for many many years but sadly it got left at a cottage on South Uist after a holiday there. I am truly delighted to be able to find another copy.
Published on 3 Aug 2009 by Mr. Christopher Curtis

3.0 out of 5 stars Classic
Bought this to replace the one I had for years. It is in good condition, but the colour plates are not as bright as in my original copy, probably because it is from a late print run with worn plates.
Published on 17 Oct 2010 by Hughie

5.0 out of 5 stars A TRULY EXCELLENT WORK ON THIS SUBJECT, 3 Aug 2009
Mr. Christopher Curtis "The Sage" (Wokingham Berkshire UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 6 Jun 2014
This book was the life-times work of the author and really helped me to start identifying wild flowers. The illustrations are beautiful as well as accurate. Early additions are best as they were printed on better quality paper that gave better colour reproduction.

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT BOOK, 11 Jan 2014
It was in excellent condition and beautifully packed.so that no damage could be sustained. Compliments must go to the provider.

5.0 out of 5 stars Concise British Flora in Colour, 12 Mar 2011
This book is out of print. We were pleased to be able to get a second hand copy in good condition via Amazon. Prompt delivery and book in good condiiton.

5.0 out of 5 stars Concise British Flora review, 10 Mar 2011
Wonderful and lovely book, the best and most easy to use book I have found to identify British and Irish flowers.
Slightly big at about 10"x 7", but the upside of that is that there are lots of flowers on each plate to compare and use to identify aught you're looking for. The drawings are clear, the colours can be a little lighter than in real life, but that might be 'cos my edition is so old and well used. The botanical language takes some learning, it would be better if plain English was used where it can be, but I really recommend this book to anybody interested in this subject. English names in text, but usually only Latin names on plates. I've already bought another copy for when my old one finally falls to bits.

3.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 17 Oct 2010
Hughie (Harrow, UK) - See all my reviews

The Concise British Flora in Colour
The Concise British Flora in Colour by W. Keble Martin (Paperback - 1976)
Used & New from: 7.50