4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal
I bought this chain to replace one that had snapped, on reading the reviews I was concerned it was going to be too fine, however was happy when I received this as it was just what I needed and was thicker than the chain I had originally. Also disagree with the comments about the catch being to small - had no problems with this. Good value for money.
Published on 4 Jun 2010 by Mags

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Value
This chain was great value, but it is very, very fine, probably much finer than you think its going to be, so I dont know how long it will last, but it does look very prettily delicate against the skin.
Published on 7 Nov 2009 by Gilly-Flower

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 7 Nov 2009

1.0 out of 5 stars Get your magnifying glass out, 7 Jun 2011
M. Clements "Mike Clements" (Cardiff) - See all my reviews
I am aware that the price of gold is high at the moment so I didn't expect a lot of gold for the price paid, but I expected the chain to be a little more substantial than it is. It arrived in a nice looking box and when I opened it the chain was tied in knots, perhaps it tied itself up in transit. Also it was so thin I almost needed a magnifying glass to see it. The 'enlarged view' on the website is grossly misleading and must have been photographed through an electron microscope. It would have been helpful if the chain had been put next to an item such as a needle or a piece of cotton for comparison.

It took me an hour to untangle the chain, which I did out of courtesy before returning the item to the seller.

3.0 out of 5 stars very fine, not as expected, 22 April 2010
Mr. William M. Luke "bluke" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Arrived quickly but was not as I expected. It was hair fine and unsuitable for my purpose. No problem returning the item and getting a refund

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 4 Jun 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift for my wife, 1 Feb 2011
The gift arrived promptly this morning. Like other reviewers and purchasers we had the same problem when opening the gift box - the chain was all knotted. We eventually untangled it and it is lovely. We would suggest that the chain is presented in a smaller perhaps square or oblong box rather than the long box which would be more suited to heavier chains. It also needs to have anchorage within the box. The chain itself is of good quality and as others have stated when compared to jewellery shops represents good value

5.0 out of 5 stars salesmanswidow, 17 Oct 2009
Absolutely stunning....I purchased this for a diamond solitaire & its looks beautiful. The chain is a lovely colour, really fine & well made. A really good price too, highly recommended purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 13 Jun 2009
very beautiful diamond cut chain. bought to replace one from h samuel. this chain is strong and sparkles - loads better than the chain i had b4 that snapped from hsamuel

Just to update I have worn this for over 2 years now and has not broken! This is a very fine dainty item but def stronger than you think. Still love and wear it everyday with a diamond heart pendant

5.0 out of 5 stars an essential chain!, 23 Feb 2012
Just love it. I have a small gold pendant which is a present from a friend, now I need a matching chain. I hate bold-figure chains so this one is just what I wanted. It arrived with an expensive-looking necklace case,the chain itself is very fine yet well made, shines beautifully against my skin. suitable for day and night.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 19 Dec 2012
ozzy (Great Britain) - See all my reviews
This arrived all twisted and knotted, I was very disappointed with the packaging and returned same day. Will not purchase goods like again.

4.0 out of 5 stars 9ct white gold curb chain, 25 Feb 2010
Mrs. A. Keefe (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I purchased this chain as a replacement for one on a pendant I had that broke. I have to say that this one is better and great value for money. I am very pleased with the quality and much cheaper than others I looked at.

Carissima 9ct White Gold Diamond Cut Curb Chain 41cm