4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal
I bought this chain to replace one that had snapped, on reading the reviews I was concerned it was going to be too fine, however was happy when I received this as it was just what I needed and was thicker than the chain I had originally. Also disagree with the comments about the catch being to small - had no problems with this. Good value for money.
Published on 4 Jun. 2010 by Mags

3.0 out of 5 stars very fine, not as expected
Arrived quickly but was not as I expected. It was hair fine and unsuitable for my purpose. No problem returning the item and getting a refund
Published on 22 April 2010 by Mr. William M. Luke

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 4 Jun. 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars very fine, not as expected, 22 April 2010
Mr. William M. Luke "bluke" (Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars salesmanswidow, 17 Oct. 2009
Absolutely stunning....I purchased this for a diamond solitaire & its looks beautiful. The chain is a lovely colour, really fine & well made. A really good price too, highly recommended purchase!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 7 Nov. 2009
This chain was great value, but it is very, very fine, probably much finer than you think its going to be, so I dont know how long it will last, but it does look very prettily delicate against the skin.

1.0 out of 5 stars Get your magnifying glass out, 7 Jun. 2011
M. Clements "Mike Clements" (Cardiff) - See all my reviews
I am aware that the price of gold is high at the moment so I didn't expect a lot of gold for the price paid, but I expected the chain to be a little more substantial than it is. It arrived in a nice looking box and when I opened it the chain was tied in knots, perhaps it tied itself up in transit. Also it was so thin I almost needed a magnifying glass to see it. The 'enlarged view' on the website is grossly misleading and must have been photographed through an electron microscope. It would have been helpful if the chain had been put next to an item such as a needle or a piece of cotton for comparison.

It took me an hour to untangle the chain, which I did out of courtesy before returning the item to the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars an essential chain!, 23 Feb. 2012
Just love it. I have a small gold pendant which is a present from a friend, now I need a matching chain. I hate bold-figure chains so this one is just what I wanted. It arrived with an expensive-looking necklace case,the chain itself is very fine yet well made, shines beautifully against my skin. suitable for day and night.

4.0 out of 5 stars 9ct white gold curb chain, 25 Feb. 2010
Mrs. A. Keefe (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I purchased this chain as a replacement for one on a pendant I had that broke. I have to say that this one is better and great value for money. I am very pleased with the quality and much cheaper than others I looked at.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value., 30 Dec. 2009
Perfect. Exact replacement for broken chain on a very special pendant. Cannot agree with comments on clasp being too small. It is a very delicate chain after all. I shopped around at jewellers for a replacement before seeing this and all were a lot more than double the price of this one. Another good one Amazon

4.0 out of 5 stars Knot so lovely, 5 May 2011
It took me two days to unravel the chain which arrived as a solid knot. This might be something to bear in mind when packing the item.

Apart from this, it arrived sooner than I expected, is the most exquisite, beautiful little gold chain and extremely good value.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 19 Jun. 2012
The chain is very fine, much too fine for my purposes. The image on Amazon gives a rather misleading impression. The box which it came in was way too big and the chain was not secured properly. Consequently the chain was knotted badly and it took me at least half an hour to sort it out. Very disappointed. Actually since writing this the chain has broken! Very poor.

Carissima 9ct White Gold Diamond Cut Curb Chain 41cm