5.0 out of 5 stars salesmanswidow
Absolutely stunning....I purchased this for a diamond solitaire & its looks beautiful. The chain is a lovely colour, really fine & well made. A really good price too, highly recommended purchase!
Published on 17 Oct 2009 by jcb

3.0 out of 5 stars Extremely thin chain
An extremely thin chain, quite pretty but much thinner than the picture suggests. Can't expect much for the price I suppose, but I did think it was going to be thicker. I just hope it won't break too easily and I lose the pendant I've hung on it. Can't be bothered to send it back because it was so cheap but I would not have ordered it if I had realised how flimsy it was.
Published on 11 Jan 2010 by Mrs. J. Domaille

5.0 out of 5 stars salesmanswidow, 17 Oct 2009
This review is from: Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Diamond Cut Curb Chain 40cm/16" (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars an essential chain!, 23 Feb 2012
Just love it. I have a small gold pendant which is a present from a friend, now I need a matching chain. I hate bold-figure chains so this one is just what I wanted. It arrived with an expensive-looking necklace case,the chain itself is very fine yet well made, shines beautifully against my skin. suitable for day and night.

4.0 out of 5 stars Knot so lovely, 5 May 2011
It took me two days to unravel the chain which arrived as a solid knot. This might be something to bear in mind when packing the item.

Apart from this, it arrived sooner than I expected, is the most exquisite, beautiful little gold chain and extremely good value.

3.0 out of 5 stars Extremely thin chain, 11 Jan 2010
Mrs. J. Domaille (Guernsey) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars far too flimsy, 23 Aug 2013
Ordered as gift for elderly mother but it was so fine she'd never manage to fasten it. I was going to return it til I discovered return postage was over 6 so i kept it (reluctantly!!) Buyers be warned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 27 Aug 2012
After reading some of the previous reviews I bought this chain without having high expectations. However, when it arrived I was pleasantly surprised. Yes it is a fine chain, but not as fine as I had expected. It is still thick enough to see the detail of the chain. It was bought for a child to wear with a pendant. It has done the job nicely. Given the price of gold today, I do think that the price paid of 22.66 was money well spent.

1.0 out of 5 stars So fine that you can hardly see it, 9 Oct 2010
Ms. Carolyn G. Richardson "Carolyn" (Wirral, Merseyside) - See all my reviews
The chain is more robust than it looks but it is so fine that you can hardly see it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable product, 13 April 2013
Chain is pretty and of good quality, also arrived promptly. It is however very fine. As it's to put a diamond on, I'm apprehensive about its strength. Couldn't find anywhere measurement of chain width, which would have been helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful chain, 24 Aug 2012
I was delighted when I received this delicate chain the day after purchase. It was exactly as expected and excellent value for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely chain, 21 Aug 2011
Coleen Coxon - See all my reviews
Bought this for my mum's cross as the one she had was too long - it came in a lovely presentation box, was laid out neatly and my mum was SOOO pleased with it.

ARRAY(0xb179abc4)