5.0 out of 5 stars salesmanswidow
Absolutely stunning....I purchased this for a diamond solitaire & its looks beautiful. The chain is a lovely colour, really fine & well made. A really good price too, highly recommended purchase!
Published on 17 Oct 2009 by jcb

3.0 out of 5 stars Extremely thin chain
An extremely thin chain, quite pretty but much thinner than the picture suggests. Can't expect much for the price I suppose, but I did think it was going to be thicker. I just hope it won't break too easily and I lose the pendant I've hung on it. Can't be bothered to send it back because it was so cheap but I would not have ordered it if I had realised how flimsy it was.
Published on 11 Jan 2010 by Mrs. J. Domaille

5.0 out of 5 stars salesmanswidow, 17 Oct 2009
This review is from: Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Diamond Cut Curb Chain 40cm/16" (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars an essential chain!, 23 Feb 2012
Just love it. I have a small gold pendant which is a present from a friend, now I need a matching chain. I hate bold-figure chains so this one is just what I wanted. It arrived with an expensive-looking necklace case,the chain itself is very fine yet well made, shines beautifully against my skin. suitable for day and night.

4.0 out of 5 stars Knot so lovely, 5 May 2011
It took me two days to unravel the chain which arrived as a solid knot. This might be something to bear in mind when packing the item.

Apart from this, it arrived sooner than I expected, is the most exquisite, beautiful little gold chain and extremely good value.

3.0 out of 5 stars Extremely thin chain, 11 Jan 2010
Mrs. J. Domaille (Guernsey) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars far too flimsy, 23 Aug 2013
Ordered as gift for elderly mother but it was so fine she'd never manage to fasten it. I was going to return it til I discovered return postage was over 6 so i kept it (reluctantly!!) Buyers be warned.

2.0 out of 5 stars Knotted and Tangled, 15 April 2013
Inexpensive and to be blunt - you get what you pay for. Arrived in box and chain looked like it had beern returned by somebody and just thrown in to the box. There were about 5 knots and tangles and I probably should have sent it back. Took nearly two hours and a lot of frustration to untangle. I give it two stars because although fine and light, i had expected that because of the price and 16" chains arten't easy to find

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT AT ALL WHAT WAS EXPECTED, 4 Feb 2013
Most disappointed with this necklace. Looks like a thin piece of wire rather than a 9ct white gold necklace. This will not put me off purchasing further items, as I am more than pleased with recent purchases.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful fine chain, 29 Aug 2012
This is a beautiful fine chain which enhances the pendant you choose to wear with it. Ideal for a small diamond pendant. Very happy with the quality, so much so that I bought one for my mum!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 27 Aug 2012
After reading some of the previous reviews I bought this chain without having high expectations. However, when it arrived I was pleasantly surprised. Yes it is a fine chain, but not as fine as I had expected. It is still thick enough to see the detail of the chain. It was bought for a child to wear with a pendant. It has done the job nicely. Given the price of gold today, I do think that the price paid of 22.66 was money well spent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very delicate and beautiful!, 7 Aug 2011
E. J. Brown "Spirited Away" (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
Absolutely wonderful for my white gold Crucifix pendant, the 16" length is perfect and it's a very delicate chain (just what I wanted). Wonderful for ladies! Came presented in a black jewellery box, so can be given as a gift - very pleased overall. Even though it seems delicate, it also seems very strong. Blessings.