5.0 out of 5 stars This is a lovely bracelet, very eye-catching
Published on 28 April 2011 by Birkbeckian

2.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTED!
Was a little disappointed with this bracelet,smaller than expected.Kept it as it was for my young grandaughter for whom I was starting a charm bracelet to add to over the years.
Published on 12 Jan 2011 by Solada

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a lovely bracelet, very eye-catching, 28 April 2011
This review is from: Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Double Curb Bracelet 18.5cm/7.25" (Jewellery)
This item arrived promptly and once again, as with all the jewellery I've ordered from Amazon, came in an attractive and sturdy storage case which I keep it in when not wearing it. As a gold bracelet, it does not disappoint. It is very pretty and the cut of the gold links makes it catch the light, so is very eye-catching in a nice way! I've had lots of positive comments on it from my friends - and indeed, in my view it looks quite a bit more expensive than the price I paid for it.

I wear it most days and am very pleased with this bracelet. I can therefore highly recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Happy Little Bunnies 18th Birthday Present, 27 Nov 2010
I was so pleased with the serivce I received from Amazon for this product and when I received it I was more than happy with the item. My Granddaughter was overwhelmed and thrilled with the quality and design of it. Thankyou Very Much

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bracelet, 9 Nov 2011
Fraction of the cost of a high street jewellers and been nearly wearing for a year and had no problems with it at all

5.0 out of 5 stars gold bracelet, 17 Jan 2012
this was an amazing present for my wife very good value and looks very nice and she loved it on first sight AMAZING VALUE and recieved it on time it was much better to buy this item online than searching the shops

5.0 out of 5 stars gold bracelet, 8 Feb 2011
This is a beautiful bracelet suitable for any lady to have and it is well worth the price.I brought this bracelet for myself and i love it. My daughter wants one too now[9ct Yellow Gold Hollow Diamond Cut Double Curb 7.5" Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Beautiful Bracelet, 5 April 2013
I love this bracelet which was a gift to me from my husband. It is a perfect size as I have a small wrist and I usually have difficulty finding a bracelet to fit. This bracelet ticks all the boxes, it is really lovely and great value for money and looks far more expensive than the actual price. The links are strong and catch the light which makes it gleam. I wear it constantly.

2.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTED!, 12 Jan 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 30 July 2013
Came early, always a bonus and really happy with service and item. so needles to say, no complaints this end.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bracelet, 8 July 2013
Broke only six months old only wore it six times what can I do to return it as it is faulty

1.0 out of 5 stars broke after only one week, 8 May 2013
I loved the look of this bracelet but the catch has opened up already after 1 week of wearing.very disapointing

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xa60ee2dc)

Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Double Curb Bracelet 18.5cm/7.25"
92.81