5.0 out of 5 stars A Gorgeous Present.
This bracelet is beautiful.It is unique in its dome shape which makes it look so special.Really beautiful and with the prices of gold at the moment,i think a real bonus!
Published on 11 Dec. 2011 by Ms. T. Davies

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, but very delicate
Published on 2 Mar. 2010 by Ian

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, but very delicate, 2 Mar. 2010
Ian (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Curved Curb Bracelet 19cm/7.5" (Jewellery)
The bracelets looks nice but it is very delicate. It cannot stand upto being worn all day long. I bought this for my wife for Christmas. She wore it a few times all day long and it soon had a broken link which became worse. This was returned and a replacement was received. The replacement was worn for one day during which a link broke. This was returned for a refund. The bracelet looks nice, but really is not upto being worn.

Amazon customer service was outstanding though.

2.0 out of 5 stars 9ct Yellow Gold Diamond Cut Domed Curb 7.5" Bracelet (Jewellery), 14 Feb. 2011
This nice looking bracelet was bought as a retirement gift in July '10. A couple of links have broken in the middle and one on the edge. Unfortunately, as it was outside the thirty day deadline, it cannot be returned for replacement. Nice to look at but too dainty to wear.

2.0 out of 5 stars very fragile, 14 Dec. 2010
this really is very delicate and it looks heavy but in fact very very light, I have a feeling this is going to break and will need to be returned

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 27 July 2010
A. Conway - See all my reviews
This bracelet looks beautiful in the bos, but no sooner did my wife put it on than a link tore, followed shortly by others. Exactly the same happened to the replacement.

3.0 out of 5 stars size, 10 Dec. 2009
Gebeyehu (ALEXANDRIA, VA, US) - See all my reviews
this bracelet which i purchased to my girl friend is over size it's kind of large so that she couldn't wear it and i suggest like it should be a size option that ppl can choose .

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gorgeous Present., 11 Dec. 2011
Ms. T. Davies "tracy" (greenwich london) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it, 28 Dec. 2011
Don't buy this bracelet, my Brother bought it for me as a replacement for one I had lost it broke within hours of wearing. I had it fixed by a local Goldsmith who said that none of the links were soldered so it was too fragile to wear and he was right it has broken again twice and is unwearable I am so disappointed tried to return it but was outside the limit so no go.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not to expensive but look good, 29 Jun. 2014
K. Blundell (Kent) - See all my reviews
Everyone comments on this braclet love it want another one. Not to expensive so might have to treat myself again

4.0 out of 5 stars My 10 year old daughter loved it so a big smiley’s all round., 30 Nov. 2010
I bought this for my little daughter and she loved it so that's what matters. I expected a little more 'oomph' for the money so it's not a gift I'd buy for my wife. I was going to add 'or girlfiend' but I didn't in case MY wife reads this. Hi honey....lololol.

5.0 out of 5 stars The carissima gold curb bracelet broke after I had it ..., 12 Jan. 2015
The carissima gold curb bracelet broke after I had it for only three weeks so I want to send it back for a refund can you send me the return address

Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Curved Curb Bracelet 19cm/7.5"