5.0 out of 5 stars 9ct Gold Rose Stud Earings
My wife was very pleased with these earings she said they not only look good they feel good as well. so I would recommend any man to purchase these for their wife or girlfriend and they are also good value for money.
Published on 23 Nov. 2011 by Kevin

1.0 out of 5 stars What a disappointment
Published on 27 Oct. 2011 by G. D. Busby

1.0 out of 5 stars What a disappointment, 27 Oct. 2011
G. D. Busby "Cornish Graham" (Cornwall) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Stud Earrings (Jewellery)
My first reaction upon opening the package was to think 'these look decent quality'. However, they were not for me... the first full day that my wife wore them, one fell off but she did not realise it and, hence, it was lost. The reason is quite simply that the butterfly (or whatever it is called) that holds the earring to the ear, from behind, is insubstantial. My wife showed me what butterflies for her other earrings look like and they are larger and, very importantly, do not slide up and down the rod. Incredible. Problem is, I had thrown the delivery note so cannot return the one remaining. If you plan on wearing these in the house ONLY, then it will not matter if one slips off!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars SHODDY WORKMANSHIP, 20 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Stud Earrings (Jewellery)
I WORE THEM FOR ONE HOUR WHEN I DISCOVERED I HAD LOST ONE OF THEM. EARLIER ONE HAD COME OUT AND FALLEN ON THE DINING TABLE, BUT LUCKILY MY FRIEND SAW IT FALL AND TOLD ME. WHEN I ARRIVED HOME I FOUND I HAD LOST THE OTHER ONE! THEY WERE MEANT TO BE REDUCED IN PRICE, BUT WEREN'T EVEN WORTH WHAT I PAID IF THEY ARE SUCH POOR QUALITY! POST OBVIOUSLY BADLY MADE. I WILL BE RETURNING ALL FOUR PAIRS OF CARRISMA EARRING I BOUGHT AT THE SAME TIME LAST WEEK. NONE OF THE OTERS YET WORN, BUT THEY ARE MUCH SMALLER THAN I IMAGINED THEY WOULD BE. THIS PAIR WERE ON THE SMALL SIZE, BUT PASSABLE - JUST VERY UNSATISFACTORY. I HAVE NEVER BOUGHT EARRINGS FROM THE INTERNET BEFORE, BUT WON'T DO IT AGAIN.

5.0 out of 5 stars 9ct Gold Rose Stud Earings, 23 Nov. 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Gold earrings, 27 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Stud Earrings (Jewellery)
The earrings arrived on time...no problem there, but I was very disappointed with their size. They were very much smaller than the photo. Very misleading. Disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Stud Earrings (Jewellery)
Quality for the money but the back studs are difficult to place and remove from the earring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rose Stud Earings, 15 Mar. 2013
Bought these as a 65th birthday gift. very pleased with them
Bought these as a 65th birthday gift. very pleased with them

5.0 out of 5 stars she loved them. A very good looking earing at a ..., 11 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Stud Earrings (Jewellery)
Bought as a Xmas gift, she loved them.A very good looking earing at a good price..I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Stud Earrings (Jewellery)
These are lovely, and not to small. Quite detailed. I am really tempted to keep these myself!

3.0 out of 5 stars Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Stud Earrings, 30 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Stud Earrings (Jewellery)
I loved these earrings when they first arrived and I opened the box.They are the size I expected, as described. I read another review where a lady lost the butterfly off the back of one & lost the earring so have been very careful when putting them on. I have worn them 3 times. My problem is that one of the posts (the part that goes through the ear) bent when I took them out & was fixing the butterfly back onto it, so I am not very happy with this. I have managed to straighten it enough to wear them but they now see very flimsy & I'm concerned it'll break completely.

5.0 out of 5 stars They look as good as the picture, 30 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Stud Earrings (Jewellery)
Lovely earrings. They look as good as the picture.

Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Stud Earrings