5.0 out of 5 stars creole earrings
These earrings are excellent value for money. I wanted a gold pair of every day earrings that I could sleep in and these fit the bill perfectly. Great size; not too big and not too small but really comfortable and although quite light in weight, feel well made. I also think due to their size, they would make a great gift for a child with pierced ears.
Published 19 months ago by Jules

2.0 out of 5 stars Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Ribbed Creole Earrings
Far too flimsy, insecure fastenings. I lost one within days of buying them. You get what you pay for. Not the bargain it appears to be. I have since bought a stronger set elsewhere.
Published 9 months ago by George's Mum

5.0 out of 5 stars creole earrings, 24 April 2013
Jules (Aberdeenshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Ribbed Creole Earrings (Jewellery)

4.0 out of 5 stars Earings, 11 Feb 2014
Nice earrings they match the description given. i am still wearing them.If i need more i would buy the same again

2.0 out of 5 stars Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Ribbed Creole Earrings, 28 Feb 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than i thought, 13 Feb 2014
I bought these to replace an earring I'd lost! I love them but they were smaller than I expected or usde too!

1.0 out of 5 stars Description, 19 Sep 2009
It would be helpful to note the diameter of these earrings in the description, as I assume that I cannot return them if when they arrive I find that they are not the appropriate size.