5.0 out of 5 stars HOLIDAY FISH FOOD
WENT AWAY FOR A LONG WEEK-END SO DIDN'T WANT OUR COLD WATER FISH TO GO HUNGRY SO TRIED THIS SUPA VACATION POND FOOD,THREW IT IN THE SHALLOW END SO I COULD SEE IT AND THE FISH WERE THERE STRAIGHT AWAY SNIFFING.THEY WERE AS I LEFT THEM WHEN I CAME BACK,ALL ALIVE AND HAPPY AND CONTENTED,SO I WILL USE AGAIN AS IT DIDN'T DO THEM ANY HARM.
Published 16 months ago by john beeny

3.0 out of 5 stars Fish pond holiday food.
I've used these for some years now.I drill a hole in the middle and hang theme on a piece of string in the pond while I'am away,then take them out when I get back to make them last longer.
Published 12 months ago by "H" of Brighton

5.0 out of 5 stars HOLIDAY FISH FOOD, 16 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars holiday food block for pond fish, 19 Aug 2010
This review is from: Supa Pond Vacation Block (Misc.)
Arrived promptly. Saved us a lot of worry over a two week holiday. All fish healthly on return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for holidays, 12 Oct 2012
This review is from: Supa Pond Vacation Block (Misc.)
Superb block that does exactly what it says it does and keeps fish fed for a couple of weeks - a life saver!

5.0 out of 5 stars this really works, 7 Sep 2012
M. connolly "leprachaun" (new ollerton nottinghamshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Supa Pond Vacation Block (Misc.)
we bought this food block after reading the 2 reviews, one was good, one was bad, we thought we would chance it, we were away for 11 days and the fish were alive and kicking they had actually grown! So this product must be doing the job, will buy another for our next break.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fish won't touch them., 2 April 2014
Mr. C. Cripps (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Supa Pond Vacation Block (Misc.)
Put one in my outside pond, the fish won't go near it, in fact all stay the opposite of my pond, after 5 days untouched and just a messy lump, discoloured looking awful, will need to find something else that would work?

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy your vacation whilst your fish are well fed, 24 Jan 2014
Mrs. Jean L. Evans "Jean E" (Lincolnshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Supa Pond Vacation Block (Misc.)
This supa vacation block is the best we have ever bought and lasts for the whole of your vacation.
The fish obviously love it and you can go away secure in the knowledge that your fish will survive and their home will not be clogged up with algae either. Time taken for delivery was within limits. I would certainly buy again and have already recommended to friends.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: Supa Pond Vacation Block (Misc.)
I have about 500 fish and I left the block in the pond for 5 days and not so much a nibble.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's cheap and appears to be effective, 22 Aug 2013
fernman (Greater London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Supa Pond Vacation Block (Misc.)
I bought two of these before my 2-week summer holiday. Taking the tip from an earlier reviewer I drilled a hole in each and suspended them on string in the pond water. On my return the blocks were about three-quarters dissolved and had presumably been releasing the food they contain. A manufacturer of a different type of vaction feeder says these ones "alter the chemistry of the water", by which they must mean the pH is altered. Well, I wouldn't have thought these blocks would make a lot of difference in a reasonable sized pond for up to two weeks, and they appear to be doing their job of keeping the fish fed.

1.0 out of 5 stars It did not dissolve much, 10 Jun 2013
This review is from: Supa Pond Vacation Block (Misc.)
After coming back from a week holiday, I found the block undissolved much. (maybe one sixth of the block was dissolved)
I am very disappointed with the product. I have to find an alternative holiday food for my fish in the pond for next holiday.

1.0 out of 5 stars It didn't disolve!, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: Supa Pond Vacation Block (Misc.)
This product was delivered very quickly, But...............its still sitting in our pond undisolved!!!!
Not sure why, but the fish are uninterested in it, and haven't even had a nibble.Luckily for us we had someone to check our fish whilst on holiday, so we had no major disasters

ARRAY(0xad965870)