5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product !
I purchased this item so that I'll be able to
charge my Sony Walkman NWZ-S639F MP3 player in
my car.

I didn't experience the problems the 2
earlier negative reviews had (probably
they've been using it for old devices).

The product feels well built, attaches firmly
to the car charger, and it works brilliantly !

It...
Published on 9 Mar. 2009 by A. Ben Mussa

1.0 out of 5 stars does not work, useless!
tried it with two mp3 players (an older sony, and a newer ipod classic) as well as a sony k800i phone and it doesnt charge, it just lights the small red LED on the side to show there is current, and then nothing... useless... but whats the point in sending back a £3 made-in-china plastic product...

DOES NOT WORK!
Published on 16 July 2008 by P. Whitehead

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars does not work, useless!, 16 July 2008
P. Whitehead (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LUPO USB BLACK CAR CHARGER (FOR IPOD VIDEO, NANO, PHOTO, MINI, SHUFFLE, ALL MP3 & MP4 PLAYERS, PDA's etc) (Electronics)

DOES NOT WORK!

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy this, 22 Aug. 2008
Mr. Gj Targonski (Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
The adapter turned up as expected. You plug it in, the red light comes on to show it's powered, you plug your ipod cable in - nothing happens.

Please don't buy this and expect it to work.

Binned - it wasnt worth my time to send it back.

Rubbish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product !, 9 Mar. 2009
A. Ben Mussa (UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased this item so that I'll be able to
charge my Sony Walkman NWZ-S639F MP3 player in
my car.

I didn't experience the problems the 2
earlier negative reviews had (probably
they've been using it for old devices).

The product feels well built, attaches firmly
to the car charger, and it works brilliantly !

It is a great value for money ...

5.0 out of 5 stars LUPO USB BLACK CAR CHARGER., 9 Jun. 2009
Having a USB charger that I can use in the car is great - I can now charge my MP3 in the car and power my mini portable MP3 speaker in the car saving batteries on a long journey. I find this method of playing my MP3 in the car better than the transmitter variety - as with these on long journeys I get interference from adjacent channels on the car radio which can be very annoying - all I can say for this product is BRILLIANT.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy, 17 Aug. 2010
A. Kay (Derbyshire, England) - See all my reviews
Worked for a couple of days then light came on but stopped charging. Better to buy something similar locally as easier to take back / replace

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!!, 6 Oct. 2009
D. Powell "Amazon Resident" (England) - See all my reviews
I'm glad I ignored some of the other reviews for this, because it plain works. I plugged it into my car socket, attached the cable between it and my Sony MP3 player and it started charging. Apart from saying that it does look like it could fall apart with rough handling, I intend to look after it, so that's largely academic. For me, at least, it does what it claims, and that's all I care about.

5.0 out of 5 stars good piece of kit, 7 Jan. 2012
This is the second one of these that I have bought, they seem pretty well made and certainly work well. I have used them for a number of different gadgets including a phone, an ipod, a tomtom satnav and a camera which I tend to leave on charge in the car.

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 29 July 2009
T. Firth "Timf" (Staffs) - See all my reviews
Read some reviews about this product not working. So was apprehensive about purchasing. Needn't have worried, works perfectly with my Archos 5.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't touch with a barge pole, 28 July 2010
This product does not work and is too cheap to bother returning. It does not charge even though the little red light is very busy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, 2 Jun. 2008
I bought one of these in conjunction with the wall charger they also make.
Only used it to keep a Samsung T10 mp3 player topped up while driving.
Had no problems.
It's made of quite good plastic.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›