5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 8 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Brazilian Playground (Audio CD)
Great CD that I have used in my classroom as part of a rainforest topic - none of the songs are sung in English but that added to the charm of the songs and I found the children sang along anyway!
Each song has a description in the leaflet and the children enjoyed hearing what the song was a bout, especially the one about an old rubbish car!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tunes for all ages., 9 May 2012
Drum (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brazilian Playground (Audio CD)
This was given to us a Christmas gift for my son and it has proved such a favourite that I have bought several other titles in the Putumayo series. My son will happily listen to it for ages and the songs have become like old friends to him now. The tunes are very catchy but not annoying, unlike some other children's songs, and another great advantage is that it's in Portuguese so, unless you are fluent in that language, it's hard to get any silly or irritating lyrics stuck in your head after repeated listening. All the songs are a lot of fun but special mention must go to my son's favourite "Marinheiro So". He always smiles when he hears it and you can't ask for more than that with a children's CD, can you?

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sunny music (not only for kids!), 17 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Brazilian Playground (Audio CD)
I bought this as a present for my 4 year old daughter. She's been driving us crazy playing the same kids music over and over, so I decided to look for some music that we might all like and not mind hearing 10 times a day...It's worked, we are all in love with the songs. I also like the booklet which tells you a bit about Brazil and about each song. My daughter enjoys listening and talking about the songs. It would have been nice to have the full lyrics as we all really want to properly sing along!
All in all, a great CD to have in any children's (and adult) collection and I'll definitely be checking out the rest of the CDs in the Putumayo series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Aug. 2014
wonderful cd

Brazilian Playground
Brazilian Playground by Putumayo Presents (Audio CD - 2007)