Colour Name: Tube|Change
Price:£14.69 - £65.94

on 5 July 2011
This is a good product, however when it arrived it was much smaller than I expected (perhaps I did not study the description closely). However this did not cause a problem. I bought the animals to use at school while studying the rainforest. The animals have their names printed on the bottom (very small writing) so ambiguity could be cleared up (eg crocodile/alligator etc). You get a good selection of rainforest animals in the tube. The scale/proportions are not accurate however so I had to ensure I explained to the children that in real life the elephant would be much bigger than the frog and the lizard than it appears. This was also the case with a couple more of the animals.
on 29 June 2012
Excellent product in a lovely carry pack. The animals look authentic and children enjoyed learning the names of the ones they hadn't come across before. They made up all sorts of stories with them and we made them a jungle to live in! Love it. Could be used by 3-7 year old for play or older children for their rainforest topic.
on 7 May 2012
This is a great Value Pack, brilliant to support any learning about the 'Rainforest'. This is a crucial topic to help children understand the vulnerability of our planet. I use these animals at work and my eight year old son loves to play with them too.
on 3 July 2013
Generally good product. No variance of scale with each animal, ie. frogs the same size as parrots etc but quite well detailed. Needed for daughters rainforest model so did the job but perhaps a little pricey.
on 8 January 2014
Disappointed with this item animals looked very cheap and I thought for the price would be better quality arrived on time packaging etc good
on 18 June 2014
Pros: Nice, realistic-looking figures: These are all rain forest animals unlike most sets which contain lions, giraffes and even polar bears!: Good value.
Cons: Scale is all over the place, crocodile and chameleon are the same size! But small children don't seem to worry about scale, so that's ok: There is no tiger. I really wanted a tiger.
on 21 April 2012
These are great, I have used them with my toddler with books to help him identify all the animals correctly. My baby has enjoyed chewing them. Also recently purchased some to put into 24 party bags. Great fun and very durable. Excellent for learning and to create a zoo/jungle/farmyard as they come in varieties. Good service too.
on 19 September 2013
Lovely for young children to learn about different animals that live in the rainforest
Hours of fun and very educational.
I have bought them all from this company
on 29 December 2013
I was expecting a larger bag of animals however upon reflection this item was good value for money, most stores charge up to two pounds per animal. Would recommend for early learning.
on 15 February 2013
As with the other tubes these animals are rather small but there is a god selection in the tube and that is what counts

See one answered question