4.0 out of 5 stars Great MP3
Published on 18 July 2007 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
MP3 player itself is good. What wasn't listed was that you have to buy a charger for it separately. Also, I had clicked the option for a gift message which WAS NOT in the delivered item. As I said, the MP3 works fine. Arrived in good time - a little later than said, though.
Published on 29 Jan 2008 by Mizz_Angel

4.0 out of 5 stars Great MP3, 18 July 2007
This review is from: Creative Zen Stone Plus 2GB MP3 Player - Pink (Electronics)
I recently bought the Pink Stone Plus and have so far been impressed. I used to have the Creative Zen Micro, so going to something smaller with different controls was challenging at first but the stone is easy to work and the sound is great. Sometimes the on/off button doesn't work first time but I can't fault it for anything else. It so small it gets lost in my handbag. Great MP3 and love the styling, great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little player, 17 Jan 2008
L. Mace (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
My partner and I both had one of these for xmas. I have used creative before previously having a nano plus but wanted something smaller and with more storage. Again creative is easy to use with just drag and drop for the music though you can download the software if you want to which is also very simple to use. I would recommend buying a skin with it to keep it protected as my last creative got marked so much. great price too as much cheaper than its competitor ipod shuffle and more capacity for your money. Overall a brilliant and easy to use player. very happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, 12 Jan 2008
i bought this as an upgrade from an other bog standard mp3 player just for the gym.not only is this small, compact and liteweight its easy to use for people who have no knowlege on technology. sound quality is very good with the standard headphones, and the colour looks great.has a small screen but easy to veiw. if your looking for a good small mp3 then this is a great product.i didnt grade it 5stars because i have not yet found out what the battery life is like but i have used it all day and it seems fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best thing I've bought this year., 11 July 2007
S. Jenkins (UK) - See all my reviews
I was thinking about buying a stone, but really wanted a screen. Someone at Creative has designed a device that meets my needs exactly - well done. The interface is simple to use in all modes and the radio is a real bonus. Yes - the headphones aren't fantastic and the on/off button doesn't always work first time, but it's tremendous value for money, has all the functions and capacity I want, plus good sound and great looks. I really wanted a green one but couldn't deduct a star for having to settle for pink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy little fella (or should that be lil' lady), 14 Dec 2008
Don't normally write reviews, especially with portable electronics which I've learnt to accept have a sometimes glorious but very short life.
Let's face it with an MP3 player this tiny this is bound to happen sooner or later and it seems Creative may have considered this in the build quality.
Here is my story:
My daughter got one of these for Xmas 2 years ago (I think). She loves it and I've tried it out and sound is rich and involving especially with better quality earphones. THIS IS THE CLINCHER. Today it survived a full wash cycle - cue a river of 10 year old's tears - I didn't hold out much hope at all and resigned to scouring amazon for a replacement. Plugged into PC (needed charging anyway);what's this? a light appears - perhaps there's hope - 20 mins later, switch on and to my amazement all seems well and it's a miracle! Now smells great to (dare I say sound is more Bold - sorry).
Seriously I doubt if newer version with built in speaker would have survived and can't say say for sure but I doubt if sound from this is worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Goosd sound but.., 26 April 2008
Darren Dean - See all my reviews
Good sound and easy to use, it even works with Vista (unlike the zen micro) but as with all MP3 get different earphones the supplied ones are not good

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement, 31 May 2013
I already had one and washed it. This was delivered really quickly and came with brand new headphones to match. The body looks as new and I find this model really user friendly and it's really easy to load mp3s and charge.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing after 5 years still working well!!!!!, 12 Dec 2012
I may have put a curse on this but after 5 years this is fab!! With the built in microphone it was excellent to take when I was teaching English aboard to my private students...no need to carry speakers and such like! Now I'm home in the UK I use it to listen to on the bus saving my battery power on my mobile and its lasts ages with a charge! Best thing I've ever invested in....hope another 5 years to come...if not I'd buy another (and they are half the price I paid in 2007!)
small, neat and reliable...

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 29 Jan 2008