4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy but be careful....
Published on 30 Mar. 2010 by S. Young

3.0 out of 5 stars dog owners need lint rollers
This lint roller works really well. The handle is comfortable and the strips are much easier to tear off, than the ones you can buy at the pound shop, however the adhesive layers are fewer than I imagined and I don't think it will last long if you have a very hairy dog like mine, thus it can be expensive unless its possible to get spare rolls a bit cheaper. On the whole...
Published on 25 Jan. 2012 by lizzieh

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy but be careful...., 30 Mar. 2010
S. Young "divabird" (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 3M Scotch-Brite lint roller, with 56 adhesive layers to remove lint, dog hairs etc, EACH (Misc.)
I chose the scotchbrite as, after looking at several other options, it seemed to be the best value for money and the least faff! It definately is a good buy from the point of view that it's very easy to use and has tidied up so many items in my wardrobe that were in desperate need of 'de-fluffing': However, it does have one small downside - for some reason, the chemical that's in the lint roller, tends to spread colour from dark lint and fluff across the surface of a lightered coloured garment as you're rollering it off! This isn't a prob if you're just about to wash the garment, but it just means being a bit more careful with how you use the roller if you're planning to wear it there and then. Apart from that, I really like the product and would recomend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesaver, 27 Oct. 2009
J. M. Adams (London England) - See all my reviews
Since purchasing this product my life is mine again; no more cats
hairs sticking to me,or visitors. I am able to say "throw your coat
on the bed, settee, chair, wherever; all are now free from the dreaded
ginger hairs. Excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3M Scotch Brite lint rollers, 28 Oct. 2009
J. L. Frakes "Raphael" (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
Exceptional quality. Indispensable if you have cats - deal with shed hairs instantly.
Delivery is prompt and packing excellent.
As with all 'net purchases - makes life that much easier!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat with dog hair, 27 May 2010
D. Harrison (Northampton, England) - See all my reviews
Our dog is the long-haired shaggy sheepdog type - a Briard - and he manages to leave his hairs everywhere, particularly on our clothes and bedding. We desperately needed an effective method of getting these hairs off and, having read the reviews of all the lint rollers on Amazon, this seemed to be the best choice.
Well, I can categorically say that it works a treat. After doing the latest load of laundry I attacked a duvet cover, two sheets, four pillow cases and numerous shirts and very rapidly used up 3 of the 56 sheets, in the process removing the vast majority of the dog hair. As a previous reviewer - A. Jones - indicated, there were some stubborn ones that had managed to weave their way into the fabric and needed to be removed by hand, but overall I am very impressed with this product and the amount of effort it has saved me.
I shall be ordering some refills for this very soon.
One other minor point is that mine came with a straight handle as opposed to the curved one illustrated - I don't suppose it really matters as long as the roller does the job, which it most certainly does.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cat hair, 23 Mar. 2013
K. Cavill "virgo" (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
Although I can name several shops where I can pick cheaper brand lint rollers up for £1, these are with the extra cost as they are more effective. It is used mainly for getting my kitten's fine fur off the family's clothes, and it works a treat.

You use less sheets each time and therefore one scotch roller lasts longer that its counterparts.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 10 Oct. 2011
So much better than the cheep and nasty rollers you commonly find in supermarkets and such like.
The spent layers are easy to tear off and the roller action is smooth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 15 April 2013
C. Ward (Worcestershire UK) - See all my reviews
Would recommend this product to everyone, it is robust, does its job very well and is so much better than the ones you can buy in tesco, fashion stores etc as the handle for a start does not snap off. Very good value for money it is very thick with loads of layers to use. As I have 3 dogs, this gets used frequently and will definitely buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Lint Roller available, 16 Mar. 2010
A. Jones (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I have a long-haired cat who sheds like it is going out of fashion. I have tried every solution available and Scotch's lint rollers are by far the best that I have found (I've tried John Lewis's and the ones from my local dry cleaner). I find them to be extremely sticky and they are the only ones that lift 90% - 95% of the cat hairs of my black wool coat (some of the hairs get into the fabric of the coat so you have to remove them by hand). I came across the product by chance when I bought one of their mini rollers in Boots at the airport after realising that my coat was in an awful state. I was so impressed that I went online and bought a roller and 2 refills as soon as I got home from my trip.

5.0 out of 5 stars At last a decent lint roller that does what it says!, 14 April 2013
Amazon Fanatic! "E" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
After having sticky rollers and them not being great, then trying other kinds, which were useless and made the clothes look worse than when I started.....I decided to go back to a sticky roller. This was reviewed as the best, and I have to say...it is the best we have tried. We are sticking - no pun intended - to this one from now on! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I now love my cat again!!!!!!!, 18 Dec. 2012
Hairs really were a problem in our house but this is fab, use it every morning as part of my routine whatever I'm wearing. Even gave it a roll over my rug instead of getting the hoover out to collect up a few stray hairs.Ha! Really good product and great value. Will be buying plenty more.