Ring Size: M|Change

on 22 December 2013
My wife will be thrilled to receive this ring for Christmas as it will replace one she lost.This is a beautiful ring and is better than the one she lost,so happy with my purchase.
on 8 August 2013
We have been looking for this type of ring for over six months but having problems due to my wifes small fingers size. She is very pleased with it and I am happy with the cost.
on 24 December 2012
I bought this ring for myself! I had been looking for a ring for ages,
and this just caught my eye, was my size so I sent for it, and I am
totally delighted with it.
on 5 February 2013
This ring arrived quickly, very well packaged, and is absolutely stunning!
It is a heavy, substantial piece of jewellry, such good value for money!
Very impressed!
on 18 July 2014
It is a very pretty ring but I can see no hallmark and there is no certificate of make or that it is gold etc, for that price I would like to have this.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 August 2013
I didn't expect much for the price but it is really good value for money. The design is unusual and frequently commented on. Very attractive item.
on 28 June 2015
A substantial amount of gold. Not as detailed in between nots as pictured but still very beautiful and more than worth the price.
on 18 July 2015
Fantastic ring was dubious about size after reading comments but fits perfectly the wife is very happy so am I fantastic ring
on 2 December 2012
a bit havier than described (5 gr.). elegant and beautiful as expected (good work). ideal for a present to a special someone.
on 6 December 2013
It was for my long time partner it's not a wedding ring but it is substantial and looks really nice on ( she loves it)

See one answered question