5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Diamond and She said YES!!!
The ring is quite good I went on H Samuel and Sorvoski and found the same for £295 and £399. I came on Amazon the same one for literally half price £117. I saved quite a lot and of-course being Amazon X employee I'd definitely give business to Amazon rather than someone else.

Published on 15 Feb. 2013 by A.k

This ring was purchased on Sept 30th 2012. Given on October 31st. we are now on March 14th and the ring that should be "White" Gold has turned to rusted or generic looking gold colour!!! Terrible. trying to get hold of the seller is impossible

Published on 14 Mar. 2013 by Icon187

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Diamond and She said YES!!!, 15 Feb. 2013

The ring is quite good looking very dazzling diamond it shines and the 4 C of diamonds goes well with this one. Color, Carat, Cut and Clarity. My girlfriend was really happy with it and she said yes. Very happy with the product, all in all will give it a 9/10.

4.0 out of 5 stars dazzling diamonds!, 15 May 2011
I wanted a good solid band, nothing flimsy, which this has.The setting makes the diamond look bigger than it is. The diamond is of good quality. My only complaint would be there is not enough light going through the stone as it is enclosed underneath.Good value for the price though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and beautiful, 14 Jun. 2012
I was looking for a nice, white gold ring to my wife to our silver anniversary, a beautiful ring which is comfortable in the everyday life, as well, not too thin (but still affordable - I'm not cheap, but also not rich) and not too high at the stone. I have found it. I was completely satisfied when the ring was delivered (very quick by the way). It looks very nice and high quality, as it certainly is. I hardly can wait the moment when I will give it to my beautiful wife tonight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, but value for money is amazing, 6 Jan. 2014
I bought this ring for my girlfriend as a pre Christmas gift. We had already set a date for a marriage and she told me she didn't want a diamond ring but rather a house.
Well, I saw this ring on amazon warehouse for 50% off. Couldn't withstand the temptation and went for it.
The bad,
-the diamond is small (which is to expected with 0.1 carat)
-the diamond can't be seen from the side, due to the setting
-no certificate of authenticity

The good
-nice design of the ring
-the diamond looks great when looking straight at it
-it is made of white gold
-the price (!!)

I had looked at engagement rings before and the ones I liked where around 700-1000 pounds. This ring, can't compete with something for that much money, but it also does not have to.
I paid around 60 pounds and I could not be happier. My gf wears the ring everyday and loves me even more for not spending a thousand pounds.
Even for the full price, it would have been worth it.

I would never buy this ring for somebody who really wants a diamond ring. Luckily my gf is not a bling bling girl!

4.0 out of 5 stars looks much better on a finger!, 8 April 2013
Mr. N. Wildman "nickwildman2" (Beds, UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered this ring as (surprise surprise) I was planning to propose to my girlfriend and I was really happy that the ring could be delivered the next day as I wanted to pop the question before my to be in laws could let it slip what I was going to do.

I was a bit concerned that the ring looked too plain but my now fiancee said she loved twist rings so I went with this one. I'm happy to report that the ring looks much better on a finger than it does in the picture, it really does shine! The band is quite thin and elegant and the diamond catches the light really well. Should be good when a wedding band is added as well as overall it won't be too clunky.

Overall I am very pleased with this ring, it arrived the next day as I needed it to, it looks great and most importantly my girlfiend loves it. Absolute bargain for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible. Colour has faded after a few months - Impossible to get the problem resolved, 14 Mar. 2013

I understand "wear and tear" but she has been wearing this ring.. a ring that should last the rest of her life for a not turn a different colour after a 134 Days or 4 months?

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful ring, 19 Feb. 2013
I am very happy with this ring, it was delivered on time, quicker than expected actually, its a beautiful ring and at an unbelieveable price. Top marks all round!

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but effective., 6 Nov. 2013
Z. J. Zieciak "Zbyhoo" (London) - See all my reviews
Fantastic for women who like small, simple designs.

Would I recommend it? Yes

Just make sure to get the size right... Good luck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 9 Nov. 2012
Really Please with this gorgeous ring. Its small and elegant and just what i was looking for. One thing I didn't release was it comes in a box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamond looks bigger than it is., 17 Oct. 2013
This is a nice simple diamond solitaire ring, ideal for an engagement ring for those with not too much money to splash around.