5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value
This ring is a beautiful quarter carat diamond which is offered at a fraction of the price of comparable rings! I am typing this review a year after receiving the ring and it is still as lovely now with daily wear as when I got it. Highly recommended!
Published on 11 Sep 2008 by Language teacher

2.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed
Well no certificate of authenticity and cant make out the engraving on the inside. This is making me think that i should take it and get it valued just to make sure it is what it is supposed to be. Also ring is not clean, looks like sweaty hands have been all over it and evidence of a microfibre cloth attached to the diamond. Shame
Published 23 months ago by Stokesale

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 11 Sep 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice ring at the right price, 5 Aug 2010
After searching around for a 1/4 carat 9ct gold ring, I found this to be much cheaper than others offered. It is a really nice looking ring in the fact that it is discretely elegant and not over the top, resulting in the ring being a believable diamond ring and not a larger, cheaper copy.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new "Shiny", 28 Mar 2012
Really pretty ring, very,very good quality. Looks a lot more expensive than it was. Excellent value for the money. Extremely fast delivery. Postage and packaging reasonable. Would reccomend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Checks out as a good ring, 19 Jun 2013
I initially gave this a mixed review as I couldnt make out the hallmark and marks inside. I've had it checked at a jewellers who say its a nice stone and the hall mark is fine. The marks inside I was worried about are where they stamp the weight of the diamond and somebody did a bad job of that. They said it was a nice ring though and valued it at 300 to 400, so now I'm chuffed I got a bargain.

1.0 out of 5 stars useles, 30 Dec 2013
This item is too small i ordered s size k when it srrived it was no where near a k it would not of fitted my ten year old grandaughter utter rubbish DO NOT BUY .....

5.0 out of 5 stars Ring, 27 Dec 2013
Really lovely ring, my fingers are quite large (v) dosent look small at all.
I got this ring for 120, would be happy at the new price

5.0 out of 5 stars ring, 30 Nov 2013
just as it said through medical reasons original one of 42yrs did not fit anymore lost without it . this one made my day

2.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed, 4 Oct 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars 9ct gold 1/4 caret ring, 8 Aug 2011
i bought this ring for my wife,i thought it was a good price,anyway when my wife saw it she was amazed i had bought it for her,she loves it,and beleave me it as made my life lovly,if you no what i mean.

5.0 out of 5 stars 9ct Yellow Gold Diamond Engagement Ring With Round Brilliant Diamond Solitaire, 1/4 Carat Diamond Weight, 15 Jan 2013
T. J. Street (South Coast, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
... Wow! - Really Beautiful.

The picture really does not do this ring justice, gorgeous bright classically cut diamond, would still have been good value at twice the cost. I looked at similar rings in the High Street all were priced at almost double this ring however the diamonds were no where near as bright as this one!

My girlfriend is going to be blown away by it, thank you sooo much I look forward to shopping with you again.

T J Street