5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic.
Can not rate this product highly enough. I managed to turn my Pandora Charm bracelet black after a session in a chlorine hot tub. One application with this foam cleaner and it is sparkling like it is brand new. I'm so happy as I thought I had ruined my bracelet forever.
Published 12 months ago by Lauren P

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh not great, Goddards is so much better
No where near as good as the Goddards product which I don't seem to be able to get anywhere. It gets off the really heavy tarnish but leaves quite a bit behind. This is the second Hagerty product I've used, I also have the silver cleaning gloves, overall not impressed with Hagerty products.
Published 1 month ago by coffeecup

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., 13 Sep 2013
This review is from: Hagerty Foam Cleaner for Silver Stainless Steel (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lazy cleaning for silver plated cutlery, 10 Aug 2013
Unlike alternative cleaners, this cleaner is quick and a huge amount of polishing is not required. It's just like washing up really. Wash with the provided sponge, rinse and then wash in soapy water and dry. Perhaps doesn't last as long as a conventional product, but then it doesn't take too long to do again and you don't get aching hands and a sore back, from leaning over to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Silver Cleaner, 7 Feb 2014
Ptharriman (cornwall) - See all my reviews
I have used this product for many, many years, bought my first pot on the Channel Islands and then by postal mail order when that ran out, long before the days of online shopping! I am thrilled I can still get it, so many good products go out of production.
This is the easiest way of cleaning silver, a damp sponge and paste that foams on the metal that you then rinse under the tap, cleans jewellery, cutlery and much larger items. Cannot praise it too highly, must have purchase for everyone with silver to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars silver teapot like new, 25 Mar 2014
So easy to use & cleans to a brilliant shine. I used it on an old antique silver teapot I have on display, it looks like new. I thought it would have been badly tarnished by now but hasn't yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars foam cleaner, 10 Mar 2014
I do not know why it is so difficult to get hold of silver foam cleaners and when you find them they are very expensive. This one seemed very reasonable in comparison to most and certainly cleans silver very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent product, 4 Mar 2014
Does what it says on the tin! And works well for those items that are "bitty" as the foam gets in all the nooks and crannies.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Shine, 29 Dec 2013
J. I. Wilkins (Kent / United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have used this very good product for years and although still does an excellent job, especially with plated cutlery( even though the consistency of the paste now seems slacker ) , I was disappointed with the current packaging.
Previously, the round sponge had fitted perfectly inside the tub and sat on a circle of plastic film. Perfect.
Sadly now, the sponge is square ( why? ) and so doesn't fit inside the tub any longer.
Returning the damp square sponge to the box is not a satisfactory arrangement in my view.

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh not great, Goddards is so much better, 14 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Hope this is helpful, 27 April 2014
I am British living in Malta. Mum-in-law & her daughter have used this silver cleaner for years, as they have found it to be the best / easiest to use for the job - both for silver ware and jewellery. But a problem of supply in Malta has arisen. So with none to be found in Malta, on my last visit to my mother [nr Bath, UK] I was asked to buy for them. Thus I have given 5 stars as I know how much both my Ma / sis-in-law like this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, but use sparingly on the provided foam ..., 9 Sep 2014
Very good product,but use sparingly on the provided foam sponge otherwise you will waste it.