5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful delicate necklace
Published on 24 Oct 2009 by Mrs. Rosemary Scott

1.0 out of 5 stars Turned my wife's skin black!
Published 17 months ago by A. Conway

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful delicate necklace, 24 Oct 2009
Mrs. Rosemary Scott "Eire" (Down, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ariel 9ct Yellow Gold Diamond and Sapphire Women's Necklace, Length 47 cm (Jewellery)
This is a beautiful delicate necklace which is well worth every penny. The write up did not say the dimensions of the necklace so I was slightly apprehensive about how big it was. The chain is 16 inches long with a further 2 inches of dark blue sapphires and diamonds along the bottom. It is a really classy item of jewellery which should please anyone who appreciates fine jewellery.

1.0 out of 5 stars Turned my wife's skin black!, 20 Mar 2013
A. Conway - See all my reviews
Initially very happy with the necklace, but not any more. My wife has only worn it twice since I gave it to her on Christmas, and the chain has already started to tear. Even worse, the pendant part of the necklace left a black stain on her neck, which would suggest it is not genuine 9ct gold. Excellent customer service from Amazon who offered a refund with no argument despite being well outside the 30 day limit.

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice piece of jewelry!, 31 Dec 2012
I bought this necklace for my girlfriend to compliment her Sapphire and Diamond engagement ring. The necklace was a xmas present and she really loved it. I would say it is not a every day piece of jewelry due to the very delicate chain. However for evening wear and special occasions it is absolutely stunning - especially when it catches the light. It states that the sapphires are round - No - they are the same shape as in the photograph. The necklace sits nicely on the neckline - not to high and not to low. The sapphires are a dark blue and in total nearly 4 carats! There are several very small diamonds in the centre piece but they do catch the light sufficiently. This necklace is extremely good value for money and in my opinion any purchaser should be very pleased with it. All I need to do now is to find out if Amazon do matching earings!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 24 Jan 2014
Mrs. G. Whittaker (uk) - See all my reviews
arrived quickly in a lovely box and was all I expected and good quality.It was a xmas present so I was delighted with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy indeed, 28 Dec 2012
An absolutely lovely piece of jewellery , I'm happy I bought this as a gift.
I would highly recommend purchasing this item to anyone