5.0 out of 5 stars It is really sweet
I bought it for my 4 month son, and he absolutely loves it, when doggy is telling him stories, trying to grab him all the time. The toy is soft, and well made, nothing to improve, just great. I know that it will last us for a very long time!
Published on 8 Aug 2009 by Mrs N.L

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice puppet, but found cheaper one looking the same.
It's only ok, I would prefer it if it was longer so that my whole hand could fit inside it. It's disappointing, because I have very small hands and they can't inside! Also price could be lower, as I found the same looking one at Wilkos at 1.25!!
Published 1 month ago by Barbara

5.0 out of 5 stars It is really sweet, 8 Aug 2009
This review is from: The Puppet Company - My First Puppet - Dog Hand Puppet (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal toy, 30 Jun 2013
Bernadette Harris (UK) - See all my reviews
I wanted this for my 18 month old grand daughter and it was exactly what I was looking for. We've both enjoyed playing with this lovely little puppet

5.0 out of 5 stars first puppet, 25 Feb 2013
I bought this for our 2 granddaughters (aged 2 and 18 months) to play with,.
They can easily put it over their hand and get great fun out of it as does their grandad.
The puppet fits a child's hand comfortably and can be used by an adult too.
A lovely toy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice puppet, but found cheaper one looking the same., 4 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little toy, 13 Dec 2013
I bought three puppets the Dog Tiger And the Chimp,
All look ideal for children only minor quibble is the card they are fixed to. We are giving them as tree presents to a two year old, a four and a half year old and a Six year old, the card shows a baby with "my first puppet" on it . My wife felt that the older ones would look at the baby and think the toy was too babyish for them. We ended up putting christmas stickers over the baby picture! I am sure they will be well received now. I can see the adults having a good time with them too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, 1 Dec 2013
Lovely puppets and well made. Will be popular with younger children and will encourage imaginative play. My niece loved it.

ARRAY(0xb596b2e8)