on 6 July 2007
Gives good sound quality, but the build is a little suspect, but I guess you get what you pay for.

Music sounds great from moby to classical music, and comes with a range of adaptors to suit every ipod.

The remote is great too and very handy!!

I know there are superior products available, but would reccomend this at the price.
on 19 July 2007
I just received the white version of this and I'm really pleased. The function, build and sound are truly amazing at the price. I've heard my friend's £250 Bose system and it cracks up at around the same volume. The funny thing is that the finish on the white model is a bit iffy. It kind of looks like someone has taken the black model and painted it with a roller in their shed (which they probably have). It might just be me but I actually like it more because of this. I've seen some other plastic boxed iPod speakers and their build and sound has been a bit lame. This thing looks like it was built in a tractor factory in Russia to do its job and do it well. I love it.
on 10 July 2007
I have an IPOD Video and the sound from this hifi system is truly amazing, my friend has a bose system and he said that the sound from the Vivo iPod system was clearer - given this is a third of the price I think I have bagged myself a bargain. Looks amazing as well in my living room and the remote controls pretty much everything except the kitchen kettle
on 30 October 2007
The sound from this speaker system is TRULY unbelievable - the sound is so crisp and clear, definitely worth the money !!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 12 January 2010
This product is substantial. The white is a heavy white wood-type base rather than plastic. Whilst it works perfectly with iPod nanos and classics, iPhones require a lead connecting from the top of the phone into the sound-in port.

This stereo is set up as a 'Remote Speaker' plugged into an Airport Express for wireless iTunes playback, so the iPhone issue is small for me.

The sound is rich and the product feels well made. Superb value for money.
on 28 June 2011
I bought this as a gift for my god daughter and she absolutely loves it. Infact, I've been asked where I bought it and how much it was... and because it's so good, my sister uses it for parties and in the sitting room regularly.... at least my goddaughter can say it's hers even if it has been hijacked by the family!!