4.5 out of 5 stars1,301
Format: Personal Care|Change

on 18 December 2015
Complete fake. Lid won't separate from spray top and is cheap plastic. Feels nothing like my original. Plus I spilt it everywhere when the lid pulled the spraying mechanism out with it and the smell has disappeared within 5 minutes. Don't buy.
review image
on 4 December 2015
The smell is good but not too strong, so I started to doubt... Then, when I reviewed the other comments, I noticed that the "G" in the name of the bottle is wrong spelled and also if you check a real bottle of Hugo Boss, the name "Hugo Boss" is in the same side that "BOSS". Don't buy this product, in any size.
review image
44 comments|59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 October 2015
Having run out of my previous Boss Bottled (shop brought for £58), I thought I'd chance my arm and consider purchasing it through Amazon. The price difference is massive, a saving of around 50%, but with this price came the mixed reviews. As you'll no doubt see for yourself, there are those who believe their Boss Bottled was perhaps from a weaker batch or not actually an authentic product but I myself am delighted with my purchase.

The bottle I received is most certainly genuine, having compared it to the last bottle I owned. Moreover, the smell is as fragrant as ever and is definitely long lasting. I put it on at 7am for work everyday and I can honestly say that, if I rub my neck at 8pm, the smell is still there (obviously fainter, but it CAN still be smelled).

Side note: From my perspective it made sense to purchase directly from Amazon for a few £ more, as it gave me extra peace-of-mind should there have been an issue with the authenticity of the product.
on 23 December 2015
I bought the Boss 100ml bottle a few weeks ago, straight after finishing my previous bottle. In my opinion, the cologne is either diluted or fake. The smell is not as strong and lasts for less than 2 hours. With my previous one, I used to spray my clothes on day 1 and I could still smell the cologne on the next day. With this one, I spray my clothes and the smell is completely gone in a few hours. Not happy with this seller!!!
on 16 February 2016
I was worried that this was a fake when I first opened it as some of the letters in the words 'HUGO BOSS' seemed to be spelled backwards and I thought the cap seemed to be made from a cheaper material than previous bottles I've bought. But I think the bottle design has changed. If you read through the bottle then 'HUGO BOSS' is spelled correctly, and I went to a Superdrug store to check the bottles sold there and they were identical. I agree that the scent doesn't seem to last as long though. Perhaps Hugo Boss has changed the way this cologne and the bottle are made.
on 2 May 2016
I loved this bottle of Afetrshave until in a rush I grabbed an older 100ml bottle (bought from a high street retailer called Boots) with a little bit left in the bottom, within seconds I noticed how much stronger the smell was than the 200ml bottle I bought from Amazon, could I be wrong? So i asked a few guests their opinion and they were of the same opinion as me, our conclusion was that the 200ml bottle bought from Amazon was not the genuine product as was the 100ml product purchased from Boots. I am deeply dissapointed by this issue and to make matters worse the following morning when I was gathering my clothes up to put a wash load on the scent from the bottle that was purchsed from Boots was still very much so stronger than the 200ml bottle that was bought from Amazon, this was almost 16 hours after I had applied the Boss Bottled 100ml Eau de Toilette bought from Boots.

I am afraid the 200ml Boss Bottled I purchased was not a genuine product and had I not been rushing and grabbed the smaller 100ml bottle then I would never have known.

Dissapointed is an understatement and I will be left with no choice but to inform trading standardas and let them investigate this matter themselves........maybe Anne Robinson would be interested in having me on Watchdog. The consumer has rights Amazon and you cannot treat us this way!
on 9 March 2016
I bought this for my boyfriend and I have to say it is the most delicious smell to a woman! Every time he wears this, it smells fabulous! Manly, but also very classy. Perfect for date nights and outings, but also as an everyday scent as it is not overpowering. I believe this fragrance would suit men at any age- it really is very versatile! And like I say- the ladies will love it as much as you do- trust me!
on 6 June 2014
This Boss is not fake, I have no idea why people are claiming it is, I've owned boss before and it smells exactly like my old one which I purchased in a shop in a shopping center for twice the price, I got the same on here for half that price. ITS REAL. It also lasts as long as my old bottle and it is NOT diluted. Very Pleased :)
on 17 June 2016
This is my "go to" everyday Eau de Toilette, it's an extremely classy fragrance without being too strong. The product was packaged excellently with plenty of padding to ensure it was safe during shipping. Lasts an extremely long amount of time, so it really is a bargain (especially compared to in-store prices).
on 29 October 2010
I just love this EDT, smells great and lasts many hours with only 2 splashes(one on the neck and one on the hand :D ). It's a sweet perfume, ressembles somewhat to vanilla, but it's much more complex than that.
Would recommend to ages 20-30.